19

Wooyoung sat down across from Yeosang with their ice creams

Wooyoung sat down across from Yeosang with their ice creams. He placed one in front of Yeosang and started eating his own before he spoke up.

"What do you think of the guy standing at the register?" Wooyoung pointed to the male and Yeosang turned his head to look at the male wiping the counter.

As if on cue, Jongho looked up and with a blush he noticed that Yeosang was staring at him. Jongho looked down at the counter and continued to wipe it down furiously.

"He's cute..why? You want to set me up with him?" Yeosang asked skepticslly. whole eyeing the male.

"Are you down for that?" Wooyoung asked, resting his chin on his hand and taking another spoonful of his icecream.

Yeosang looked at the male. "Yeah he's cute.. did he tell you to ask me?"

"Yeah. He's a sweetheart. His name is Jongho. He's got the cutest puppy personality."

"Really?"

"And he's interested in you already. Just give it a shot."

Yeosang crossed his arms and continued looking at Jongho who was becoming more flustered with each second Yeosang continued to stare at him.

"Yeah, okay." Yeosang spoke.

Yeosang stood up and went to approach Jongho.

"Hey." Yeosang spoke leaning onto the counter towards Jongho.

"U-Uh Hi? A-are you talking t-to me? Or d-do you want m-my co-worker..? Sh-she's pretty.."

"No. Jongho."

Jongho's eyes widened and he turned a bright red. He knows my name? And the way he said it.. sounds so nice..

"Is there a problem w-with your order..?"

Yeosang chuckled,"No Jongho."

"Th-then?"

"Are you dating someone..?"

Jongho's eyes widened. "No.. why?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

"A-are you serious?"

"Why would I ask if I wasn't?"

"I-I don't know.. I j-just-"

"Jongho."

"I want to go on a date with you."

"Good. Give me your phone."

Jongho pulled the device out of his pocket and handed it to the male. "Here."

Yeosang put his number in the device and texted himself. "Okay? Text me when you're free."

"Yes! Okay!" Jongho smiled to himself as he watched Yeosang return to his table.

"What just happened?" Wooyoung asked curiously.

"Oh, we're going to go on a date soon."

Wooyoung nodded thoughtfully. "Don't break his heart. Jongho is the sweetest."

"Trust me. I won't."

The two continued to eat peacefully before finally finishing. Wooyoung and Yeosang cleaned up after themselves.

The two began to leave, but not before Yeosang winked at Jongho and told the male to call him.

・:*:・

"You have him melting for you." Wooyoung laughed as Yeosang walked him back to the dorms.

Seonghwa had left the door unlocked so he could let himself in.

"He's a puppy. I'll definitely agree with that."

The two males were finally at the door. Wooyoung reached forward to grab the handle when another hand beat him to it.

"Wooyoung?"

"San." Wooyoung breathed out unsteadily.

"We need to talk Wooyoung."

Yeosang just watched the two in confusion. "Should I- um- leave Wooyoung?"

"No." Wooyoung spoke at the same time San said ,"Yes."

Wooyoung glared at him,"He's talking to me. Not you."

"We need to talk though."

"About what?" Wooyoung crossed his arms.

"You know what." San glared at him.

Wooyoung sighed and with a friend finally dismissed Yeosang,"You can go."

Yeosang nodded. "Call me later." San rolled his eyes at the male.

"Didn't you learn last time, Wooyoung isn't into you."

"I know. Don't be a dick. I'm going on a date with someone else." Yeosang flipped him off and left.

"That was uncalled for San.."

"Yeah well.. he was pissing me off.."

"He breathed!"

San huffed before looking at Wooyoung,"Can we please talk?"

"Fine." Wooyoung followed the male to their apartment.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🙊 and now they're gonna talk
ohohoho