20

Not edited 🥺✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Not edited 🥺
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung followed San into their apartment and seated himself on their couch. Wooyoung could already feel himself growing angrier with each second he was around the male.

And Wooyoung cried when he got angry.

"What is it San?" Wooyoung sighed as he watched the male move to stand in front of him.

"Where did you go?" San asked with concern. His face displayed a light frown.

"I left. Obviously. Why would I stay here with you?" Wooyoung gritted his teeth and glared at San.

San frowned,"What does that mean?"

"Are you playing dumb with me?" Wooyoung frowned and tilted his head as he looked up at the male from his spot on the couch.

"No..?"

"You know my secret and you want to use it against me for some sexual favors and stuff. Right? You want to blackmail me? A-and make me your s-stupid sex toy or something b-because you were fortunate enough to have your favorite C-Camboy as your roommate." Wooyoung was so angry that he had tears rolling down his cheeks. "You're just like the rest! I had to move because one of them found my house!"

"What? No! I wanted to go on a date with you!"

Wooyoung sniffed and sat upright. "What?"

"Wooyoung.. is that why you left..?" San kneeled in front of the male on the couch and wiped his face.

"You said that.. what I gave you.. wasn't all.."

"Yeah.. I realize now I should have been more specific.." San frowned. "I didn't mean to stress you out to the point where you took it upon yourself to leave.. Wooyoung.."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Honestly this entire situation is a mess. I wish this didn't start the way that it did. And if I'm even more honest.. I had a crush on you before I connected you to AngelWoo.."

San sighed and grabbed the male's hands gently. "I guess I was just really confused with the entire situation as a whole as well.. and I hurt you. I didn't mean to do that.. please come back to the apartment Wooyoung.."

"Y-you're not going to tell anyone about me.. right?" Wooyoung sniffled.

The male could be as confident as he wanted to be at times, but this was something that actually made him vulnurable. He couldn't risk anyone else knowing about what he did in order to make money.

"You asked me if it was enough.. And I said we'll see.. but I meant that I still want to be involved with you..romantically.." San rubbed the back of his neck nervously,"I probably terrified you.. I didn't mean to scare you."

Wooyoung looked away from San and San felt his heart break. "This all started horribly. I'm sorry Wooyoung. Can we start over? Where you're just Wooyoung and I'm just San? And we're just roommates.." He squeezed Wooyoung's hands gently and waited for the male to respond to him.

Wooyoung nodded slowly and San smiled at him softly. "And I would never tell this to anyone." San promised. "I know how serious this is to you."

"Thank you." Wooyoung mumbled.

"A-Are you going to sleep here tonight?" San asked cautiously.

Wooyoung nodded again and San wiped his cheeks gently.

"Okay.. and Wooyoung..?" San called, making the male turn his head to look at him.

"This means I'm still interested in you.. just so you know.. but not as a sexual partner.. I want to be your boyfriend.. if you dont mind the fact that I like you.."

"But.. I'm still a Camboy San.. I can't give that up.."

"That's fine. I like you for you.. not for the streams Wooyoung.."

Wooyoung blushed.

"Is that okay with you Wooyoung?"

"Yeah.." The male smiled and San wiped his tears again before pecking his cheek lightly.

"Okay." San smiled at the male.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
😳😳
5 more chapters i think