16

"Y-you're AngelWoo

"Y-you're AngelWoo."

"Hello to you too SanC99." Wooyoung stood on shaky legs as he took off the mask.

"How did you know that-"

"You jerked off to me the other day in the bathroom.. and I heard it. But I will say.. I did like the sound of you praising me.."

"Are you fucking with me Wooyoung?" San asked.

Wooyoung crossed his arms. "Why would I do that? I'm the one with things to lose here."

"Yeah but you were acting all innocent-"

"I never tried to be innocent you just assumed that I was..." Wooyoung titled his head to the side,"I told you, I was playing League, and I get loud when I play. You would know.. wouldn't you? Just how loud I get.."

"Jesus fuck. Were you going to tell me?"

"It's not really your business, is it?" Wooyoung smirked.

San crossed his arms.

"Anyways. Do you want me to take care of that?" Wooyoung wanted to take another step towards San but his legs wouldn't let him, and he almost fell.

Well..

He would've fallen, had San not caught him.

"You can't even walk straight."

"I blame that on you." Wooyoung laughed and San rolled his eyes.

"Are you always this sarcastic..?"

"Only sometimes Oppa." Wooyoung pushed San onto his bed and got on his knees in front of the male. He slowly grabbed San's member and started licking it sensually looking up at the male.

"You're not going to ride me?" San asked.

Wooyoung took his mouth off of Sand member and shook his head while continuing to stroke it."Nope. I'm a virgin. I don't have condoms here."

"You're a virgin?!" San looked down at the male with wide eyes.

"Yep. Does that surprise you?" Wooyoung continued to suck and lick at San's member.

"Yes. A lot actually- fuck- I thought you would have a boyfriend."

Wooyoung pulled off of San's member with a pop,"What guy wants to date a Camboy?"

Wooyoung sped up the pace and closed his eyes as San came onto his face and hair.

Cum facial.. it's literally all I've wanted with AngelWoo.. and he did it so casually ..

"This is enough, right?" Wooyoung asked licking his lips.

"We'll see." San stood up and tucked his member back into his pants.

"Wh-what?"

San shrugged,"AngelWoo is my roommate.. wow..."

Wooyoung's jaw dropped. I-I have to move out.. he's going to expose my location to everyone..

Wooyoung didn't even chase after the male. After all, he was just another fan.

He wiped his face off and took apart his streaming station before grabbing clothing to take a shower.

Maybe I'll crash at Seonghwa's..

Wooyoung finished taking a shower and quickly tiptoed past San's bedroom.

The response San gave him had him absolutely terrified.

Wooyoung opened his account and considered deactivating it. But he couldn't go through with it, it was the only way he paid for his rent.

What if he tries making me his sex slave? Wooyoung shuddered. He wanted his first time with someone to be memorable in a good aspect.

Why did he have to be my fan?!

Wooyoung grabbed clothes to wear for the next day and his school bag. He went back to the bathroom to grab his toothbrush and facial scrubs.

He wasn't too concerned about uploading another video because he only updated every few days. And he always had extra videos backed up.

"Fuck. I'm so stupid." Wooyoung left the apartment and slammed the door behind him as he stormed off to find Seonghwa.

He knocked on Seonghwa's door and the male opened the door with a discheveled look.

"Can I stay here?" Wooyoung asked desperately.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
😳 who saw that coming?!