23

Lol did I say 25? I meant 30

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung stepped out of the dressing room wearing a different skirt. This was was significantly smaller than the one before.

"How's this?" the male did a turn and San smirked.

"Did I ever tell you that I really love that pair of panties?" He could see them when Wooyoung spun.

"San. Pay attention to the skirt please."

"It looks good."

"You said that about every single skirt I tried on."

"Well.. if I'm being honest.."

Wooyoung crossed his arms and looked at him expectantly.

"The skirt would look better on my bedroom floor."

Wooyoung flushed. "Why are you so daring now that we've started dating? We got kicked out of the least store because you wanted to finger me."

"Can you blame me when you look the way you do?" San stood up and walked towards the male, he placed a hand on Wooyoung's ass under the skirt and squeezed.

Wooyoung's breath caught in his throat.  "S-San.." San just smirked at the male.

"Th-that's enough." Wooyoung pushed the male away slightly and shut the curtain. "I'll just buy this skirt too."

"Why do you need this many skirts again?" San sighed as he sat down.

"San. I'm a camboy."

"Oh, right." San had gotten used to the idea of other people always being able to see Wooyoung's naked body. It didn't matter because in the end, he was the one who got to see Wooyoung's actual face when he orgasmed. Even though they hadn't ever had actual sex together, they still did plenty of sexual actions.

"Is that all?" San called to the male.

"Yep!" Wooyoung exited the dressing room in his crop top and jeans.

"Good." San grabbed his hand and the two of them made their way to the front of the store so they could pay for Wooyoung's items.

・:*:・

"No put on the pink one." San spoke from his spot on Wooyoung's bed. They were picking out something for Wooyoung to wear for his next livestrram now that he had more clothes.

"'Kay." The male walked into his walk-in closet and a few seconds later he exited with the skirt San requested.

"Fuck you look so cute. You even out on the thigh high socks with the bows..."

Wooyoung blushed and walked towards San, allowing the male to place a hand on the back of Wooyoung's upper thigh. Wooyoung moved to a straddle over San's crotch and smiled at him.

San connected their lips gently and pulled away to look into Wooyoung's eyes that had completely lusted over.

"San." Wooyoung whispered.

"Hm?" The male asked, his lips ghosting over Wooyoung's.

"I-I think I want you to fuck me." Wooyoung finished.

San pulled away with wide eyes."Seriously?"

"Y-yes.."

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes San. I want this," Wooyoung made a show of putting a hand over San's crotch (which was hardening),"in me... Like some time today."

"Is now okay?" San couldn't contain his eagerness.

"Ye-"

San flipped their positions so that Wooyoung was under him with his back pressed to the bed. Wooyoung let out a gasp at the sudden action and looked up at San.

"You have lube right?"

"M-mhm." Wooyoung couldn't help but feel extremely turned on. The voice that San was using dripped with such dominance that Wooyoung himself was dripping.

Fuck. I have to wash this skirt.

San moved away from the male and grabbed the bottle from the bedside drawer.

"I'll get the condom.. give me a second." San left the room and Wooyoung let out a huff. This was taking too long.

Wooyoung poured a bit of lube in his fingers and began the process of fingering himself so he could be stretched properly.

"Oh fuck-" Wooyoung gasped as he continued to play with himself on the bed. He squirmed to find a position that would allow him to abuse his prostate but for some reason, he just couldn't find it today.

"Starting without me?" San asked with a smirk.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Oop 😈