25

HAHA OMG THIS GIF
y'all can't even imagine what I searched for this one 😌

(Jan 27 2022, I usually don't edit my books but I cringes so fking bad rereading this I removed the oppa kink here)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Where are you going?" Wooyoung whined subconsciously.

"I'm going to get a condom." San smacked the male's ass and elicited a moan from the male.

Wooyoung's eyes widened and he covered his mouth.

San laughed,"I didn't know you were into that."

"Me either." Wooyoung bit his lip.

San leaned over and picked up one of the condoms he had dropped on the floor when he entered the room and saw Wooyoung fingering himself.

"Are you going-"

"To fuck you? Yes. But only if you really want it "

Wooyoung blushed at the bluntness. He was a Camboy, and yet San could make him flustered like this.

"I-I want it." Wooyoung looked away from the male from how flustered he felt.

San opened the condom and put it on, stroking himself a few times before speaking up again with a smirk. "Give me the lube."

Wooyoung obeyed, handing the bottle to the male.

San opened it and put some over the condom. "What position do you want to do it in?"

"I- um.. can I see your face?" Wooyoung asked gently while biting his lip.

"Okay." San kneeled on the bed between Wooyoung's legs and grabbed the male's hips to pull the male closer to him.

He lifted Wooyoung's legs and pushed them back towards the male before lining his member with Wooyoung's hole.

The viewers never see this position. San smirked at the thought and pushed into the male slowly.

Wooyoung flinched but smiled while looking up at San.

He's so cute..

"Is this okay?"

"You can put the rest in San."

San thrusted and watched Wooyoung gasp from how suddenly he'd been filled up.

"Fuck- San~"

San pulled out slowly and thrusted into the male again. He lifted one of Wooyoung's legs and put it over his shoulder.

San leaned closer to Wooyoung,"Moan my name." He murmured gently, and Wooyoung whimpered.

San delivered another sharp thrust and Wooyoung cried out,"S-San!"

Wooyoung felt San's member twitch inside him. "Fuck, that's so hot Woo." San murmured huskily as he pulled out and grinded into his boyfriend slowly.

The angled thrusts San gave him were everything compared to his dildo. He didn't think he would be able to go back to using them when San fucked him like this.

It was as if he knew Wooyoung's body better than he did.

"A-anh~ San~!"

San moved their position so they were both on their sides. San lifted up one of Wooyoung's legs and continued to thrust.

Wooyoung drooled from the feeling of San abusing his prostate.

Walking was going to be so difficult.

Wooyoung turned and looked over his should at San before connecting their lips in a kiss.

San kissed him back hungrily as he continued thrusting at an animalistic pace.

"Touch yourself baby."

Wooyoung continued to kiss San and reached forward to stroke his own member.

This pleasure was unmatched to anything he'd felt before.

Wooyoung pulled away from San's lips. "San- San I'm cumming."

San grinded upwards into Wooyoung. "That's okay. Let it out baby. You can cum." San grunted out the words.

"W-wait San- you're clean right?"

"Mhm-"

"C-Cum in me.." Wooyoung begged.

"Woo that's gonna be mess-"

"Cum in me San. I want it." Wooyoung interruped.

San paused his thrusts and quickly removed the condom before thrusting back into the male.

"Fuck- Wooyoung I'm gonna cum too."

San delivered more erratic thrusts into the male and made Wooyoung to cum with a lewd moan.

"I'm cumming Woo-"

San thrusted sharply one more time and filled the male with his cum. Wooyoung flinched and moaned from the warmth inside him.

"-Feels so good.." Wooyoung moaned before turning back and reconnecting his lips with San.

San pulled out slowly and rolled Wooyoung onto his back so he could lean over him and kiss him. He pulled away and watched the cum drip out of Wooyoung's hole. A sense of pride filling him.

Wooyoung was his boyfriend.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
No!
This is not mpreg 🤬
Wooyoung will not get preggo
But it will take a while to get the cum out
Oh well~

btw I searched
anime wet gif 😈