17

Part one of the double update, not proofread so if you see an error don't comment on it 🥺 bc if u do I won't delete ur comment to fix it bc I like seeing my readers comments

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San heard the door slam shut and furrowed his brows. It was 11 at night, where would Wooyoung even go at this hour?

San stood up and left the room to see if Wooyoung had actually left the apartment, and to his surprise, the male was nowhere to be seen.

"Wooyoung?" He peered into the male's bedroom and didn't even see the male laying on his bed.

San looked around the apartment and not only was Wooyoung gone, but his bathroom daily essentials were gone as well.

Fuck.

・:*:・

"Thank you Seongie." Wooyoung said in an exasperated voice as he entered Wooyoung's dorm room. "I can sleep on the couch."

"Actually, you can take my bed." Seonghwa spoke.

"Then where will you sleep?" Wooyoung tilted his head.

"With Hongjoong.."

"Oohh.. try to keep the volume down.." Wooyoung smirked and Seonghwa rolled his eyes.

"Don't be ridiculous, we already did that earlier."

"Wh-"

"Make yourself at home.. we can talk about what happened in the morning.. you look tired Woo.." Seonghwa frowned and the male just looked at his feet. "I'm going to go and lay down with Hongjoong." Seonghwa spoke softly as he guided Wooyoung to his room and left the male behind to fall asleep.

"Ah, Okay.."

Wooyoung flopped backwards onto Seonghwa's bed and sighed. How did it get to this point? 

Wooyoung frowned. At least he didn't interrupt my stream.. I probably would have lost a bunch of viewers because they would think I have a boyfriend or something.. then I'd lose my contract.

"Ugh.." Wooyoung grumbled and turned on his phone to see his earnings for the day.

Of course, San gave me a majority of the stream earnings for today.

Wooyoung flushed slightly at the thought of the male in his room messing with the vibrator while he could see Wooyoung.

How embarrassing... Wooyoung frowned and turned off the device.

Never mind San.. I can just continue to avoid him.

・:*:・

Wooyoung woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. "Hm? Who is it?"

The knocking continued and Wooyoung groaned audibly before getting up and opening the door to see Hongjoong.

"Where's Seonghwa?"

"He wanted me to ask you if you were going to school today. He still can't walk." Hongjoong deadpanned.

Wooyoung smirked, "He was perfectly fine earlier last night, did you guys go at it in silence?"

"Maybe." Hongjoong laughed. 

"Well, tell Seonghwa that I'm going to get ready now." Wooyoung closed the door and grabbed his clothes to change into. He pulled on his jeans and tucked a white mock neck into them before layering a collared t-shirt over it.

Wooyoung grabbed his school bag and left the room to find Seonghwa sitting on the kitchen counter casually with a cup of coffee in his hands. Hongjoong stood between his legs with his hands on the males hips domestically. They were talking softly between each other with no concept of personal bubbles and Wooyoung felt a twinge of jealousy in his heart. 

What he would give to have a guy like him even as a camboy..

Wooyoung cleared his throat and the two parted quickly.

Seonghwa blushed,"Sorry."

"No I get it." Wooyoung laughed and Seonghwa stood up. "We can go to class together, and you can tell me everything that happened on the way there."

Wooyoung nodded at this and picked up his backpack.

"Oh, take this!" Seonghwa handed him two chocolate filled croissants wrapped in a paper towel and a bottle of apple juice.

"Thanks." Wooyoung smiled at his bestfriend gratefully. Seonghwa always looked out for him.

Hongjoong stepped closer to Seonghwa and hugged him tight, pressing a kiss to his cheek before letting him go.

"Bye~" Seonghwa waved at the male and left the apartment with Wooyoung.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Sorry it took so long guys 😞