22

2 of 2almost done guys omg✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

2 of 2
almost done guys omg
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"We're going to get lunch first, if that's okay with you?" San asked while looking at Wooyoung who was seated next to him in the back seat. The two males held hands and left the middle seat of the car empty.

Wooyoung nodded with a smile, "I'm kind of hungry anyways."

Fifteen minutes later, both males exited the car and stood in front of a Korean bar and grill. "Table for two." San asked the front desk and both males were taken to a window seat.

"Here are your menus. Can I get you anything to drink?"a server who's nametag read Hyunjin asked with a smile.

"I'll have lemonade." Wooyoung spoke after quickly scanning over the drinks on the menu.

"Me too." San spoke.

Hyunjin nodded and left to grab their drinks for them.

"This looks so good~" Wooyoung looked at the menu in front of him to find what he wanted to order.

San couldn't help but smile at his cute reaction as he looked at the male over his own menu.

"Ready to order?" Hyunjin reappeared and placed their drinks in front of them.

"Yep."

・:*:・

San grilled Wooyoung another piece of the beef they had ordered and placed it in front of the male.

"San, how did you find this place?" Wooyoung asked as he wrapped the beef San gave him with lettuce and ate it with a moan.

San shrugged. Truthfully he begged Mingi and Yunho for help finding a place for them to eat, and Yunho was the one that suggested the place. But San wouldn't give Yunho the satisfaction of knowing he was the reason behind his amazing date with Wooyoung.

"I just looked up some places in the area. I think you're really going to enjoy what I have planned for us after this."

"And you're sure it's not another blowjob?" Wooyoung asked with a smirk as he looked at San seated across from him.

"No Wooyoung. There will be no dick sucking on this date." San chuckled.

Wooyoung laughed and shook his head as he finished the food and took a sip of his lemonade.

"Well, I'm done eating." Wooyoung sat back with a satisfied sigh in his chair.

"Good, I'll be right back."

San left to pay and a few moments later, the two males stood outside holding hands and waiting for their uber to arrive.

"Are you excited or scared?"

"I'm excited." Wooyoung squeezed San's hand as the Uber arrived in front of them, and the two males got inside of the car.

A quick ten minute drive later and they were in front of a night club sort of building.

"What are we doing here?" Wooyoung asked somewhat nervously.

"Karaoke." San smirked and pulled the male inside with him. "So I hope your throat is doing good."

・:*:・

"Sorry we don't have any booths for two.. but you can join another room with a few other people."

San turned to look at Wooyoung who shrugged.

"Sure we'll join them." San spoke and paid for the two of them.

"Right this way." The employee walked them towards a room and unlocked the door before walking away.

"Wooyoung?"

"Yeosang? Oh! And Jongho?"

"Hi~" Jongho's face was flushed as he had clearly been drinking. So had Yeosang.

"Want to sing?" Jongho asked with a smirk and Wooyoung ran up to him nodding as he grabbed the mic.

San laughed at the two and sat down on the large couch next to Yeosang with his arms crossed. Don't get him wrong, he didn't plan on killing the vibe, but he still didn't trust Yeosang entirely after he knew the male was interested in Wooyoung.

San watched Wooyoung dance on the stage next to Jongho and sing his heart out. A few minutes after the song ended Wooyoung spoke up with a mischievous glint in his eyes, "I wanna sing this one on my own. San come here."

San looked at the male in confusion but walked up to the stage. He was even more confused when he saw Wooyoung grab one of the chairs and put it on the stage before pushing San into the chair.

And then the music started playing Mini-skirt by AOA. San's eyes widened as the male got into his lap and started to dance sensually and slowly. Wooyoung continued to sing and took San's hand, and placed it firmly on his ass with a smirk as he started to shake it while he danced to the chorus.

Wooyoung turned around and grinded on the male, smirking as he felt San's boner and finished the song with a wink.

Wooyoung panted as he stood up and handed the mic to Yeosang, who's mouth was still gaping with shock at what he'd just watched. Jongho was too drunk to even understand it.

And San really wanted to fuck Wooyoung.

"Your turn." Wooyoung laughed and sat down on the couch beside a drunk Jongho.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Three chapters left 😳
there will be smut.
And the 25th chapter will be epilogue