18

Please read chapter 17 first!!

Part two of the double update, not proofread so if you see an error don't comment on it 🥺 bc if u do I won't delete ur comment to fix it bc I like seeing my readers comments.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"He knows?!" Seonghwa all but yelled as they walked towards the campus.

"Hwa! Keep it down!"

"It's a pretty big deal! You were so devastated when I found out because you were really scared I would tell someone, which I haven't by the way. Not even Hongjoong."

"I know. So then I gave him a blowjob."

"A blowjob?! Have you even done that before?" Seonghwa looked at him in disbelief.

"For one guy.. in highschool.. and he told me I was bad so I practiced and then he dumped me before I had the chance to try on him."

"Did.. San like it?"

"Oh yeah. I'm sure he enjoyed it. He came pretty quickly."

"So.. why did you end up in my apartment last night?"

"He wasn't satisfied."

"Satisfied..?"

"I think he's going to blackmail me into doing sexual favors with him." Wooyoung grabbed onto Seonghwa's arm with a frown and panicked eyes. "I don't my virginity taken by a guy who blackmails others."

"Don't worry. I won't let him do anything to you." Seonghwa stopped in front of Wooyoung's class. "I have to go to my lecture, but we can meet right here after this class.. unless you plan on going out with someone else.. then let me know."

Wooyoung nodded with determination and entered the lecture hall. He sat down and moments later, Yeosang entered the classroom and sat down next to him.

"H-hey Wooyoung."

"Hey." Wooyoung answered quickly causing Yeosang to frown. He was about to speak when the teacher entered the classroom.

Yeosang waited a moment before whispering,"Are you okay?"

"What-yeah. I'm fine." Wooyoung tried to smile but it came out as a grimace.

Yeosang bit at his lip gently before whispering again,"Do you want to get icecream after this?"

Wooyoung paused in his process of taking notes and turned to Yeosang. "Yes."

Yeosang smiled shyly and resumed his own note taking.

Wooyoung pulled out his phone and texted Seonghwa that he would be going out to get icecream with a friend.

・:*:・

"Where are we going?" Wooyoung asked as he put his books in his bag and watched Yeosang do the same.

"A nice icecream place. I found it during my freshman year." Yeosang smiled and the two continued to walk.

Luckily for the two of them, it was actually pretty close to the campus.

Wooyoung read the sign of the place and mentally face palmed. San had taken him here before.

Yeosang opened the door for him and Wooyoung entered quickly. He was pleasantly surprised to see that Jongho was the one behind the counter.

"Wooyoung~ and-" Jongho finally got a good look at Yeosang and whew is it hot in here or is it just me..

He nervously pulled at the collar of his shirt and cleared his throat.

This man was really attractive.

It's probably a bad thing to hope that he and Wooyoung aren't dating.

"I'm Yeosang.. I've never seen you work here.." Yeosang spoke smoothly..

"M-maybe you're just n-not here for my sh-shifts..." Jongho stumbled over his words anxiously and Wooyoung looked at him in confusion.

"Well this is my friend Yeosang. And Yeosang, this is my friend Jongho." Wooyoung finally added after connecting the dots. "Also I'll have the strawberry sundae."

"And I'll take caramel." Yeosang smiled warmly and Jongho all but exploded.

"O-Okay.. and who's paying?"

"I got it. Yeosang go get us a table." Wooyoung spoke before Yeosang could even stop him.

Wooyoung waited for the male to leave before turning to Jongho. "Do you want me to set him up with you?"

"Please? Wait no. I can't handle him.. he's really hot.. he probably thinks I look weird. Wooyoung why would you bring such an attractive man here?" Jongho rambled causing Wooyoung to laugh.

"I'll talk to him for you."

"Oh yeah.. Wooyoung.. San was here today."

"Was he?"

"He wanted to know where you were.. did something happen?"

"Uh.. Not exactly. Don't worry about it." Wooyoung smiled and finished paying as he watched Jongho make his order.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ah yes, double update.
I recommend following me just so u know about book updates, if not, that's okay too ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

but the ppl who follow me knew I had a double update coming so yeah