Chapter 1: Going Back From The Beginning

Joy's POV:

"Testing, 1, 2, 3....this is joy, coming through out the hockey game in New York City as Riley's teammates the Foghorns has just won their first game with the help of her amazing emotions on the team. Anger, fear, disgust and sadness and lastly me. Good job today, guys!" Joy said in a happy tone as she looks them and everything has changed for Riley, she got adopted by her new family the mutant turtles.

Joy took off her headphones and spoke to the audience, explain everything. "Our girl been going through a tough life, ever since she turned 13 years old, Riley's parents died in a car crash but she was the only one who survived it's been sad for her and she was taken to a foster home for kids in her age in New York City for a couple months. But when Riley felt like that she didn't belong here, she'd ran away and it was raining hard outside. She felt sad though, but all she wanted was a new home and a family. Until, she met a nice mutant turtle named Leo and I could definitely tell that he was really nice and funny too. Once they've met and gotten along with each other for a couple weeks Leo wanted to adopt her as his daughter. She was so happy for the adoption and she literally cried tears of joy."

Making new core memories of Riley's new life in new York City with her new adoptive father Leo, even though he's a mutant turtle but he took care of Riley and loved her as his daughter. She started making new friends, her hockey team is the best, she invited her two best friends for a sleepover and she got the best dad in the world who let her do whatever she wants.

Our girl is growing up so fast and things couldn't be better for her. We know how to take care and protect our kid, she needs us and we'll always be there for her no matter what.

But a few months have gotten worse in New York, let me go back to the start...

In The Future...

Panting and breathing as future Leo is holding a picture of his family, running while holding his injury with his other hand. Casey Jr and Riley were holding onto him as they've ran and everything else was destroyed by the krang and broken building shattered glasses from the top.

"I've got you, sensei! Stay with me!" Casey said as he looked at him, then Riley spoke to her father gently with a smile

"Don't worry dad, I won't let anything happen to you." Riley said as she got her duffle bag strapped to her shoulder with her hockey gear inside of it, she's wearing her favorite colored blue zipper jacket on and black sweatpants on with white shoes on and her hair in a ponytail style with bangs in the front of her forehead. Future Leo smiled at both of them especially his beautiful adoptive human teenage daughter Riley.

"You two are life savers Casey and Riley." Leo said as he looked at them with one eye open.

"We've learned from the best." Casey said gently with a smile.

"Yeah, we've always gotta stick together. Come on, we're almost there." Riley said with a smile. The console turned yellow and joy smiled at the amazing, touching moment.