Chapter 4: The Argument Between Raph and Leo

Since their old home was destroyed by shredder, they had to move under another sewer with subway cars and tunnels on as Raph got angry with Leo for what he did today.

"I clearly said 'i got it'! Everybody heard me say I got it!" Raph yelled as Leo just pretended that he didn't care as he put his hands over his head.

"Yeah, well, I got it with style." Leo said with a smirk on his face as he started walking slowly.

"But you didn't get it! You lost it and now we're on a foot clan situation Leo! Ugh!" Raph said as he got tired of Leo goofy around on every mission that they've failed for the past few days. Because Leo wasn't taking things seriously and he screw up.

Inside of his own subway car as Leo took off his socks, ready to relax with a good comic book. Suddenly, a huge shadow blocking the light opening of his room as he looked up and noticed Raph crossing his arms, leaning against the silver bar.

"Huh?" Leo asked curious.

"What's it gonna take for you to be serious Leo?" Raph asked in a serious tone, glaring at his little teen brother.

"And end up with a worry line between my eyes like you? No, no, I do not want a Raph chasm!" Leo said as the red mask turtle looks confused about that part.

"Chasm?" Raph asked.

"You know....valley, gorge, crevasse." Leo said with a smile on his face. Unfortunately, raph wasn't happy with him and started to argue with him about this.

"The only reason I have a chasm is because I have to worry about you bozos 24/7! You just don't get it Leo, I'm the oldest here and I'm responsible for keeping us safe and making sure that we can handle anything that comes our way. Because if I don't then you all could end up dead." Raph said in a serious tone as Leo still wasn't paying attention to anything that he just said.

"Sorry, I missed that! Could you repeat everything else from....well everything?" Leo asked with a smirk on his face again, then Mikey and Donnie were listening to their argument. Raph punched a hole in the subway car as Leo got out and started being annoying like always.

"No wonder you always want to train, you really need to practice." Leo said as Mikey restraining him to stop them from fighting each other, Raph used his mystic powers as he was really gonna fight him.

"Let him go, Mikey!" Raph said in anger as Donnie got onto him as well. Luckily, splinter have caught his sons arguing just in time as the rat father stood there in the opened light of the room.

"Boys! Stop this arguing!" The rat father shouted.

"But dad, Leo keeps-" Raph got interrupted by his father as splinter put his tail on his oldest son's lips to get him to be quiet.

Splinter shakes his head and spoke. "Buh, buh, buh, buh! No more! You are a team, you are brothers, and most importantly you are too loud!" Splinter exclaimed as he looked at his sons and continued. "I cannot hear my TV show! Tristan finally proposed to Annabelle, but did she say yes? I don't know because of you! Be the ninjas, I taught you to be! Respectful and quiet!"

 "I cannot hear my TV show! Tristan finally proposed to Annabelle, but did she say yes? I don't know because of you! Be the ninjas, I taught you to be! Respectful and quiet!"

Splinter have left the boys to go watch his favorite show. Raph and Leo glared at each other as they've stopped arguing for a moment.

Sorry for the short chapter! But I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. I'll be coming up with some references for Leo and Riley soon.