Chapter 24: Regaining Mystic Powers

Leo sighed and lowered his head down in shame, closing his eyes as he spoke. "I don't wanna fight anymore! I was fighting you, because I didn't understand you. But now, I get it." He said gently as Raph started to attack him, but Leo just dodged the attacks and continued the conversation. "I've always figured you were mad because you didn't like the way I did things."

Suddenly, Leo walked backwards and fell to the ground as Raph firmly grabbed him by the neck with his tentacle, rising him up when the whole forcefield have turned black grayish color. However, Raph started choking him and Leo looked at him and spoke to him gently.

"But when what's happening to you and what's happening to them? I realized it wasn't about me, you didn't yell because you were mad....you yelled because you were scared, it's scary to be responsible for the lives you protect...your team, your family." Leo said gently as Mikey started crying, letting out a small sniffle. "But we do it anyway, because that's what it means to be a hero. If this is it, I want you to know that I finally understand and I'm sorry."

Just then, Raph's eye twitched and regain his mystic powers as it spreads out red, he dropped Leo to the ground and let out a roar while holding his eye with his hand. Leo figured that the small talk must have gotten to him.

"Raph, Raph, there you are! Come back, come back! You're family needs you!" Leo exclaimed as Raph groaned and looked at his brother.

"Leo?"

"Yes!"

As Leo was about to run into his brother, the Krang leader have gotten angry that the black tentacles grabbed Leo, he cried out in pain and felt the vines slipping up to his mask, almost getting closer to his eyes as Leo closed it tightly.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Leo screamed in pain as he stretched out a little bit and spoke

"Ahhhhhhh!" Leo screamed in pain as he stretched out a little bit and spoke. "Mikey! Donnie! We can fight this, Raph's doing it for us, so we do it for him!" A blue mystic orb regain to him, Mikey whimpered and turned his hand into a fist as he started glowing and regain his mystic power. "That alien jerk face thinks we're weak, because he hasn't seen what we can do..." A purple mystic orb regain to Donnie as he lifted his head up.

"When we fight together!" Leo said as they've started glowing bright lights and got their mystic powers back, the Krang leader didn't like this one bit as he have a mad expression on his face.

"It's pointless to resist Krang. Give up! You will be consumed like everyone else on this pathetic planet!" Leader Krang said in anger as Mikey and Donnie tried to get out the black vines, Raph pulled out the Krang zombie from his eye, letting out a scream.

"Ahhhhh!" Raph screamed in pain as he was back to normal. Leo pulled his arm out of the vine as he started to glow blue.

"Fat chance! We're not like everyone else on this planet. We are...."

"THE TEENAGE..."

"MUTANT"

"NINJA"

"TURTLES!"

Throwing his sword right at the Krang leader robotic arm as Leo and Raph sneaks up behind him. Suddenly, Raph is in his mystic form and punched the krang leader in the face so hard, sending him up as he got chained up by Mikey. The orange mask turtle spins him around fast and released him as Donnie used his mystic tech to create rockets and blasted the krang leader away from here. The boys stood there with smiling faces and with their weapons in their hands.

"If this isn't the poster shot, someone's getting fired." Leo said jokingly.

Krang leader jumped behind them and spoke. "Oh, we're not done yet!" He said as Leo turned around, looking shock.

Back with April, she pulled the lever and smashed the building hard enough to send Krang sister far from here. However, April had to bring this building down to take out the Krang sister.

"That's payback!" Splinter exclaimed.

"Keep her under that building, until I bring it down!" April ordered as they nodded and started fighting the Krang sister, splinter hit her with his tail. April pulled the lever again and swings the wrecking ball straight to the building hard enough for the screws to get loose. "Yeah!"

The building was about to collapse, Casey stopped for a moment and he heard April's voice from behind him. "Casey get out of there!" She exclaimed as the future boy used his grabbling hook and grabbed splinter, the whole entire building collapsed on Krang sister. Technically, she tried to get out but April smashed her with the huge wrecking ball.

"Commander O'Neil!" Casey said in a happy tone.

"Nice shot!" Splinter said as they looked up at the technodrome ship and it was getting to the other side.

"Donnie's almost got the ship to the other side. I have to get to the key!" Casey said as April aimed his grabbling hook to the headlights.

"See ya!" April said with a smile.

Casey started running as he tried to call Leo on his earpiece. "Come in Sensei, it's Casey! Can you hear me? Come in Sensei, can you hear me?" He asked repeatedly.

A while later, Riley and Reagan were looking at the ship up in the sky. However, Riley knew that her selfish father was up and she was ready to take him down, giving Reagan a smirking grin.

"Good luck with getting back at your selfish father." Reagan said as Riley narrowed her eyes at her friend. After powering up the energetic hockey stick, Riley became a full teen rebel.

"You have no idea!" Riley said as she used the new powers to boost her up to the technodrome, she had a mad expression on her face, gritted her teeth together in anger as her inner voice echoed in her head again.

"I'm not gonna ruin my chance of being a teen rebel." Voice echoed repeatedly as her new Sense of Self glowing bright.