Chapter 6: Meeting The Turtles

Casey and Riley started opening their eyes slowly as they heard April's voice in the background. Although, Riley gasps and sees Leo standing right there but he was a teenager.

"And then I saw them with that picture and brought them here." April said as she showed splinter the photo of them. Casey looked up at Leo and spoke.

"Sensei?" He asked, as Riley is crying tears of joy, seeing her teenage mutant turtle father made her feel like that she would never see him again.

"I can't believe that I'm looking at my dad right in front of me." Riley said in happiness as Leo backed up in fright and heard what the blonde haired color girl just said now.

"Did she just called me 'dad'?" Leo asked in confusion as they've started to look at the two teenagers tied up to chairs.

"That's weird." Donnie mumbled.

"It's you! All of you! Together! We thought we've never see you again, I'm so happy I could hug you." Casey said in happiness as he fell on his face and Riley spoke.

"Dude!" Riley exclaimed.

Raph picked the chair up as the projector light started to shine on Casey and Riley. Basically, Riley gulped nervously as she didn't know what to say to her uncle Raph.

Anxiety noticed the turtle in the blue mask as she started to get curious about the whole father and daughter bonding adoption relationship

Anxiety noticed the turtle in the blue mask as she started to get curious about the whole father and daughter bonding adoption relationship. "I'm guessing that the turtle teenager in the blue mask is Riley's adoptive father, right?" She asked curiously.

"Yep! But they're only in the past, so Leo is a teenager and he's also a ninja turtle!" Joy said gently as anxiety rubbed her hands together like an evil villain from movies.

"Interesting! If I could make a chance for Riley to be perfect and then I'll get rid of her old emotions, then she'll have us for the rest of her life! Forever! Out with the old and in with the new!" Anxiety thought to herself as she started laughing hysterical, she was so hyper about everything in Riley's life and she wanted her to be perfect.

"Is something funny anxiety?" Joy asked in wondered from the hyper orange emotion who stopped laughing.

"Nope! Nothing funny!" Anxiety lied as she put both of her hands behind her back, secretly keeping her fingers crossed that her evil plan might be into progress very soon.

Raph raised an eyebrow at both of them and spoke. "Who are you two? Why do y'all have a picture of us?" He asked.

"Yeah, who took this? Because I look great!" Leo said with a smile as he put his hand on his chin.

"What's y'all's favorite pizza? Cause I'll order it right now!" Mikey said as he took out his phone and started to order some pizza. Raph put facepalm himself.

Donnie looked at Casey and spoke. "And why are you wearing genius built apparel? That's trademarked."

Suddenly, the grabbling hook started flying all over the place as Casey started hanging upside, Mikey jumped up to get him until the orange mask turtle fell to the ground before he spoke up.