Chapter 11: Raph Faces The Krang Leader

Aborded on a ship with boxes and crates as Raph begin to wake up and opening his eyes slowly, he was covered in nasty, pink, slime goo. Technically, raph tried to get out of it but so much of it covered his whole body and getting hard for Raph, since he was struggling. Then sister Krang had an evil smile on her, glaring her eyes at Raph.

"Oh look at it!" Sister Krang said, crawling over to Raph and looking at him.

"Disgusting."

"Try looking in a mirror!" Raph said as he looked up at her.

"It's talking at me!" Sister Krang said, she wrapped her tentacle around him and covered his mouth. "I'm going to rip out its tongue."

"Forgive my sister." Leader Krang replied, he came in while his two siblings bowed down to him. "She's got a bit of a temper and being in prison for a thousand years haven't done her any favors. You're not human, what are you?" He asked curious as he lifted up Raph's head with his tentacle.

"Let me go and I'll show you!" Raph said in less anger as leader Krang let go and he started to wonder why this creature defending everyone else here on earth.

"Hmm? You're more powerful than the people on this planet. Yet, you defend them, why?" Leader Krang asked as Raph knew that it was his job to protect his human teenage niece Riley and his family as well.

"It's my duty!" Raph replied.

Leader Krang chuckled. "A word used by the weak. Many planets before yours have spoken of duty. They too have been consumed by the krang. And now our glorious crusade continues to restore the natural order of things. The strong will devour the weak." He said as Raph started to have a smirk on his face and spoke to the Krang leader.

"Last, I checked we weren't the ones locked in a prison dimension for a thousand years. That's called trash talk." Raph said.

Leader Krang turned around and spoke to him. "A rare misstep. Once I retrieve the key from your comrades, I will bring forth the mighty technodrome, and you will witness the true power of the krang. Now, where have they taken my key?" He asked in a serious tone as Raph continued to smirk at him, until sister Krang came up to them.

"It won't tell you anything. Let me kill it." Sister Krang said.

"Lady brain face here is right. I'm not telling you jack." Raph said as the leader Krang let out a chuckle again.

"You don't have to tell me, I'll look myself." Leader Krang said as he growled at him and he begins to stick his tentacles up to Raph's mask.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Raph screamed in pain.

Once leader Krang have found out where it was located at, Raph had a shocking look on his face as he started to see the glare in the leader Krang yellow eyes that scared him so much.

"There it is. They always do it the hard way."

He removed his tentacles from Raph's face and went out the entrance, foot lieutenant and foot brute were standing there with their hands behind their backs. The leader Krang spoke to the foot clan soldiers.

"Our brother and I will secure a location for the dimensional doorway." Leader Krang exclaimed as he looked over to his sister, giving her a direct order. "Take these soldiers and retrieve me my key."

Foot lieutenant spoke to him. "We live to serve."

"You will serve me whether you live or not." Leader Krang said as he narrowed his eyes at foot lieutenant. Suddenly, Krang brother started to turn the foot clan soldiers into Krang zombies and everyone else screamed in pain as they've got covered in nasty pink slime goo over their bodies.