Chapter 12: Anxiety's Evil Plan

Meanwhile, in headquarters as anxiety started pacing back and forth, being all angry and stressed out at the same time with the thought of Riley getting into an argument with Leo just now, calling her awkward and breaking her hockey stick on purpose.

Envy sighed. "Ugh! Leo is such a terrible adoptive father to Riley already! I can't believe he broke her hockey stick and called her awkward teenager!" She said in cuteness anger in the tone of her voice.

Ennui laying down on the sofa, like a string noodle with her cell phone in her hands and spoke slowly.

"If only....there was a way to make Riley....more perfect instead of being too awkward." Ennui said slowly in boredom as embarrassment slightly nodded.

Anxiety had a smile on her face, it almost looked evil, she turned to them and came up with a plan after they've got rid of the old emotions.

"Actually, there is." Anxiety said gently. She walked through the shelf of the core memories and took an orange one in her own hands.

"What do you mean?" Envy asked.

Anxiety spoke. "Well, I just came up with a great plan and it has to do with the hockey stick of powerful stress. All, we have to do is find it somewhere, and power it up."

Envy gasps and putting her little hands on her cheeks with a cute face. "And then if Riley becomes perfect more and more, she'll become the most amazing teenager ever!"

"Great thinking envy!" Anxiety said in a happy tone. However, they have no idea where the energetic hockey stick is.

"But how are we gonna find it?" Envy asked as she looks at anxiety who walks over to the console.

"We'll figure it out soon." Anxiety said gently.

Later, Riley is wearing her blue hoodie over her head as she walking alone in the streets, having both of her hands inside of her pockets of her blue zipper jacket. Although, she couldn't get the words out of her mind about the part when Leo told her that she's an awkward teenager. Technically, it's almost like she could hear it inside of her own head and echoed.

"You're what? An awkward teenager! Maybe you are!"

Riley got a little stress over that part as she angrily kicked an empty soda can with her foot. Feeling so angry and stressed about the argument with her so called 'teen mutant turtle father'.

"I wish I could prove my own dad wrong about me." Riley mumbled to herself as she heard a voice coming from the dark side of the alley.

"Hey kid, you want me to help you prove your dad wrong about you?" She asked as the teen girl with a flame fire tattoo on her arm, she has purple violet eyes, her hair dyed dark orange, she wore a black undershirt with a skull in the middle of it and had two bracelets on her wrists with spikes around the black bracelets.

"Yeah...? Why are you asking?" Riley asked in concerned.

"I'm sorry about that, it's just that I can totally give you a new look! Only if you want to that is."

Riley smiled and spoke. "Yeah, totally! My name is Riley, by the way!"

"I'm Reagan, nice to meet you Riley." She introduced herself as she stepped out of the darkness and shook hands with the blonde haired teen girl.

Envy started to have cute puppy dog eyes filled adorableness. "Oh my gosh, this girl is so cool. I definitely love the tattoo that she has on her arm."

Anxiety nodded. "She's really amazing."

Riley noticed a hockey stick in her hand, and spoke to her. "You play hockey too?"

"Yep! I'm on a team called the Flame dragons, my teammates are pretty good and I like them a lot. But my dad doesn't approve of me being a hockey girl." Reagan said in disappointment before letting out a sigh and Riley felt bad for her already.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Reagan." Riley apologized.

"It's not a big deal." She said gently.

Riley sighed and spoke. "Well, my dad broke my hockey stick on purpose and he told me that I was awkward, then me and him got into a huge argument. He's a mutant turtle and a ninja too." She said as Reagan just stared at her with a weird look.

Embarrassment pressed the console and it turned pink as a core memory glowing and started coming to the shelf with other colored core memories.

Riley started to blush and spoke. "I'm sorry for being so awkward towards you like this."

Reagan smiled at her and put a hand on her shoulder. "No need to apologize Riley, I totally understand." She said gently with a smile.

"You do? Because I'm planning on to prove him wrong about me by finding the energetic hockey stick." Riley said as she looks into Reagan eyes and realized that they were both the same.

"Oh yeah, I heard something about that. I can totally help you out." She said gently as Riley thought about it and then spoke.

"Yeah, that'll be cool. I have a feeling that you and me are gonna be great friends." Riley said with a smile on her face and they've started walking together, getting to know each other.