Chapter 7: The Hockey Stick Of Powerful Stress

Walking and following the turtles, April and splinter as the blonde haired teen girl was thinking about the most powerful hockey stick in the world that her dad told her about it, when Leo first adopted Riley.

Riley spoke to Casey. "Hey Casey, do you know anything about the most powerful hockey stick that my dad told us about in the future?" She asked curious as he sighed and reminded her about it.

"Riley, you know that kind of hockey stick is too powerful and energetic? Sensei said that people tried to use it for evil and that hockey stick can't be stolen by anyone." Casey explained to her as Riley twiddling her fingers.

"Do you know where it is?" Riley asked.

"No one knows, but the legend tells it that a teenage girl takes it into her own hands and she uses the hockey stick to put too much power and stress on herself, until she becomes a full teen rebel." He said as Riley started to have a flashback about everything else that she'd remembered.

Flashback:

In the future as Future Leo had something to show Riley, it was time for her to know about the hockey stick of powerful stress. But he knew that his daughter haven't been stress about anything and he was the only one who knows how much energetic this hockey stick can be.

"Riley, come! I want to show you something." Future Leo said gently as she nodded with a beautiful smile.

"Okay dad." Riley replied.

They've arrived at secret hideout near the dark alley of the city as Riley looked around and she thinks that this place is the most coolest thing ever.

"Whoa, this place is huge!" Riley said as future Leo out a slight chuckle and ruffled her hair.

"Yeah kiddo, it sure is!" Future Leo said gently.

Future Leo and Riley stopped for a few minutes as the blonde haired teen girl gasps, looking at an jail cell over the glass window that had the most energetic hockey stick of all time and centuries.

"Dad, is that the energetic hockey stick that you told me about?" Riley asked as she looked up at her turtle mutant father who nodded and spoke.

"Yes... it's the hockey stick of powerful stress but for all centuries most teenage girls tried to use it to become a full rebel and thinking about stressful moments or thoughts to power it up." Future Leo explained as Riley looked over at the jail cell through the glass window.

Technically, Riley didn't know why that some teenage girls wanted to use this kind of hockey stick for evil and take so much stress to make it energetic for themselves for all those centuries

Technically, Riley didn't know why that some teenage girls wanted to use this kind of hockey stick for evil and take so much stress to make it energetic for themselves for all those centuries. However, Riley would never be stress about anything because she's always been happy, sad, disgusted, fear and angry at most times.

"Wow! I wonder why?" Riley asked gently.

Future Leo shrugged his shoulders up and looked at her. "Nobody knows, but they can't get their hands on this hockey stick and that's why it must be remain hidden here."

"I understand dad!" Riley said gently with a smile. Future Leo kissed her on the forehead and hugged her tightly. "I won't disappoint you. I promise!"

"That's my girl." Future Leo said gently.

Flashback ended

After the flashback, Riley sighed and she was just gonna stop thinking about this hockey stick of powerful stress, and she went back to focus on the important mission. The arguments that her and Leo had in the future, but she wasn't gonna let that get to her. Even though, it was too hard for Riley to think about it.

Anxiety started to have a smirk on her face and she already coming up with the most evil plan that she's ever come up with. Keeping the whole plan a secret from the old emotions, but they can't know about it.

"This hockey stick is gonna be great for my evil plan." Anxiety thought to herself as she is planning on making Riley stress about the bad thoughts and power up the hockey stick, then end up making Riley a full teen rebel.

Uh oh, looks like anxiety is coming up with a bad plan for Riley and to make her perfect. Stay tuned for the references that I'll be coming up with in the other chapters!