Chapter 10: Riley's Stupid Mistake/Emotions Meet Lance Slashblade

In a couple of more chapters, I'll be letting either joy or anxiety narratoring the story since they're both my favorite characters from inside out 2 especially envy and anxiety they're both so adorable. I'm only making stuff up, but the movie hasn't come out in theaters yet and I hope you guys are loving my references so far.

Joy: Previously On The Story....

"You just aren't what she needs anymore joy." Anxiety said.

Riley shocked in anxious, seeing her uncle Raph get stabbed by the leader Krang. She yells through the escape pod, blasting it away from here.

"Uncle Raph!!!" Riley shouted out.

"You can't just bottle us up!" Joy said.

Embarrassment thrown the old emotions into a huge jar, poked holes on the top of the lid.

"It's not forever, it's just until she gets into varsity or until she turns 18." Anxiety said.

"But you don't know what you're doing! She needs us!" Joy said.

"Like I said you just aren't what Riley needs anymore." Anxiety said. Pulling the lever as she lowered the old emotions down to the bottom.

Once everyone was out of the escape pods and got back to the new Lair safely, they've all looked around as April started to wonder if they were hurt or anything.

"Everyone okay? Anybody hurt?" April asked as she looks at them, Mikey had a strange look on his face right now and started to get curious.

"How did we get here?" Mikey asked.

"Donnie pods, we've never had to use those before. So, how would everyone rate their escape experience? Very satisfied, very, very satisfied, extremely satisfied?" Donnie asked as April got annoyed by it and spoke.

"Donnie!"

"Sorry, sorry! Data collection calms me down."

Leo sighed and rolled his eyes. "Uh, yeah, we noticed that a lot."

April heard splinter groan and she lifted his head up slowly. "Splints?"

Suddenly, Leo stood up from the ground and he was really worried about his daughter safety or he just didn't want to think that the Krang have taken her. Unfortunately, Leo  didn't even know why Riley would put her escape pod on him. Besides he just wants Riley to be safe and she couldn't even do that by staying up on the building like he told her too.

"Guys, I'm starting to worry about Riley right now! What if she's hurt or even worse?" Leo asked in panicked.

"Leo, it's gonna be okay. Maybe Raph is keeping her safe, I'm sure that everything is fine." April said gently as Leo took a deep breath and exhale.

"I hope so." Leo said in a calmer tone.

Casey stood up from the ground and started freaking out. "This is terrible! Why did we leave?" He asked in panicked.

"In case, you didn't notice! We were getting our butts kicked!" Mikey said as he waved his arms around.

"But me and Riley's mission was to stop them! Right now, the krang are using that key that will bring in something that will destroy the world! We've lost." Casey said as everything got silent for a few minutes, until the last escape pod came to the lair. But the only person who got out of it was Riley.

Breathing heavily as she got anxious and stressed too much, everyone gasps and then Leo came up to his daughter, hugging her in his arms, like afraid of letting her go.