Chapter 16: Operation New Riley/Subway Tunnel Fight

Back with anxiety who was on a screen and speaking into the microphone of the mini computer that she pulled up on the console and told everyone else in the room about the plan. They were shield by some cards from the front, back and sides of them with wires plugged in.

"Alright listen up everyone, Riley is going through a lot of changes and I plan to make her teenage life perfect, very perfect." Anxiety said gently over the microphone of the mini computer on the console.

"So, let operation new Riley begin...."

Anxiety had an evil smirk on her face, rubbing her hands together. They started getting to work on everything in the room. Later, Riley and Reagan were taking funny and silly selfies on Riley's phone as they started to laughing together.

"I'm really glad that Riley and Reagan starting to understand each other." Anxiety said to herself as she went up to the core memories on the self.

"You know what Riley? Hanging out with you been the best." Reagan said with a smile on her face. They were sitting on the rooftop of the building.

"I like hanging out with you too Reagan." She said gently. They both smiled at each other for a few minutes, and then got started to look for the energetic hockey stick.

"We should get going on finding that energetic hockey stick though." Reagan said gently as she stood up and Riley did the same thing.

"I like the way you think." Riley said gently with a smile.

Fighting off the Krang vine monsters in the subway tunnel as they were struggling to destroy them. Unfortunately, it was so much and too many of them that they can't even fight without their mystic powers.

"I knew this was a bad idea!" Donnie exclaimed.

"Leo, there's too many! We should go back!" Mikey suggested that they should get back to the turtle tank. Technically, Leo still wasn't listening to his brothers, he wanted them to keep going.

"No! We're gonna get to those stairs!" Leo said in less anger.

"Leo, we're not gonna make it! We have to turn back!" Donnie exclaimed as he looked towards his brother while fighting the Krang monster vine with his bo staff.

Leo struggled to get the nasty, Krang vines off his body

Leo struggled to get the nasty, Krang vines off his body. "We push forward, get raph. That's final!" He said in a selfish tone as he got thrown to the ground and Casey helped him up.

Suddenly, a huge slimy Krang monster that was a subway train letting out a massive roar with a shining green light towards them. Mikey looked up and holds up both of his hands to do the mystic hand powers that Casey told him about.

"Mystic hands!" Mikey shouted out.

The krang monster let out a growl, it was gonna attack him, until Donnie saved his little brother's life which caused Donnie's battle shell getting destroyed and broken by the giant monster.

"Donnie! Mikey!" Leo cried out.

Mikey gasps and looked up at Donnie right now. "Oh no, Donnie you're soft shell! You're exposed!" He said in a worried tone. They both screamed in fear as the krang vines started to attack them.

"We gotta find shelter." Mikey said, running away from the vines as the two of them ran inside of the turtle tank, closing the door which caused a small piece of the Krang got into Donnie's face.

Donnie tried not to vomit. "Oh, keep it down, vomitello! Keep it down, daddy!" He said nervously. Leo and Casey started running away from the krang monster as it chased after them. Then rocks came collapsed on to Leo and Casey as they both got trapped down below.

Police cars alarm going on, splinter and April drove pass them as April tried to talk to Donnie on her wrist comm watch.

"Donnie, come in. They found us. Where should we go? Donnie?" April asked repeatedly as he finally responded.

"We're trapped. We are trapped in the subway under Metro Tower. The tank is running on emergency power and is covered in some kind of Krang bio growth. I repeat--" Donnie got cut off by Mikey who started to freak out a little bit.

"April, come quick! We're getting squished!" Mikey exclaimed.

"We're on our way." She replied.

"But, April, how will we get them out?" Splinter asked curious as she smiles and pulled out three blue vial from her backpack.

"I've got an idea." She said gently.

"Yeesh. Remind me to never get on your bad side." Splinter said as he made a turn and they drove into the subway tunnel.