Chapter 3: Key Gets Stolen

Meanwhile, a fast huge van bursting out of the museum as the two villains Hypno and Warren Stone have stolen something very important that could help them with their most evil plans soon.

"We did it! We got the whatcha-ma-hoosie-doodle!" Hypno said as he looked at his trusted and noble sidekick who's a worm named Warren Stone.

"Of course, we did! Nothing can stop supervillain Warren Stone and his conjuring compariot Hypno-Potumus." The worm said as he pushed the pedal into speed and drove off faster. The boys were running on the rooftop as they knew that they had to stop them.

Raph started to come up with a plan and spoke. "There they are! Okay, here's the plan-" the red mask turtle got interrupted by Leo for a few minutes, but Mikey and Donnie had strange looks on their faces as they've stopped.

"Raph relax! Who needs a plan, when we got super cool mystic powers!" Leo said with a smile as Raph got annoyed with him because he knew that Leo wouldn't listen to anything and he does this every time they've failed a mission

"Leo!!" Raph yelled.

Striking blue lights on his arms as Leo started to create a portal with both of his swords. "Come on sword, it's portal time!" He said, jumping off the roof before he spoke to his brothers again. "I'll see you guys later, after I save the day. Bye, bye!"

"No! We need to work together!" Raph shouted out, as Leo jumped on every car and then hypno looked out the window, noticed that Leo was coming closer.

"Wellington Sunday! It's those pesky turtles!" Hypno said as he looked at his sidekick, just out of nowhere Leo came in which caused them to scream in fear.

"Ahhhhhh!" Hypno and Warren Stone screamed in fear.

"License and registration!" Leo exclaimed.

Hypno started looking completely innocent and spoke. "Oh, I'm sorry mate, but I believe that I must have left it in my other jacket." He said as dozens of pigeons flying out of his pockets, Leo started chuckling while holding on to the door of the van.

"Leo, hang on! We're coming!" Raph replied.

"Relax, I got em' right where I want them." Leo said, smiling at them as Raph sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't look that way to me! Donnie! Mikey! Maneuver 12!" Raph said over his wrist comm as the purple mask turtle genius looks at his orange teen little brother and smiled at him.

"On it." Donnie replied.

Taking his staff as Mikey wrapped his chain on the staff, Donnie spin him around and threw him over to the van with a fast fling towards them.

"Whip-O-Rama!" Mikey replied, the yellow flame of light as it cut half the van off on the top. Leo holding onto hypno and Warren Stone screamed in slow motion.

"Prepare to be Donnie'd by my mystic tech!" Donnie exclaimed as he created a shield to block their way, the rockets blasted off as the van missed and they were screaming.

"Oh boy." Leo said, in a worried tone. Warren Stone gasps as he sees Raph in his mystic power form, holding up a fist right at them and spoke.

"Okay creeps! Hand over the stolen thingy!" He said as his eyes caught when it flys right pass him. "that's gotta be what they stole."

Raph jumped in the air, he was about to get it with his hand. "I got it!"

Leo scoffed. "With those clumsy hands? Nope, I've got this one!" He said as he got out his swords and created a huge portal, but then Raph grabbed the key with his hand, then Leo gasps and closed the portal fast and he got hit in the face. Raph's hand got chopped off by Leo.

"Oh, you've portal chopped him." Donnie said as Leo ended up with a black eye and he thinks that it was funny to him.

"Portal chopped? I like it, maybe that will be my catchphrase, let see how this goes! You been portal chopped!" Leo exclaimed as Donnie got annoyed with him, slightly pushing him to the ground.

Just then, foot lieutenant came and picked up the stolen key as Raph gasps and shocked about the foot clan soldiers circling around the turtles.

"The foot clan?" Raph asked.

"At least, in all these centuries! This is ours!" Foot lieutenant said as he stood there with pride, then hypno started talking to him.

"Well, yes of course. Thanks to us, it's delivered safe and sound partner!" Hypno said as brute helped him up on the ground and Warren Stone is on his shoulder. "Just to make sure, we are partners, right?"

Foot lieutenant let out a groan and they've just disappeared, leaving the turtles with another failed mission today.

"Oh man, that thing must be dangerous if the foot clan wants it!" Mikey exclaimed in less panic as Raph looked at Leo.

"You think?" Raph asked as they looked at Leo who messed things up and lost the key now.

"Huh? What?" Leo asked, in confusion.