Chapter 15: Riley's New Look

A while later as Riley and Reagan were having a conversation in the girls bathroom, they've got done eating their pizza and having a great conversation about some stuff. Although, Riley have always wanted to dye her hair red and she asked Reagan if she could do it for her.

"So, do have any other friends in highschool back in the future?" Reagan asked as she put a little bit of red dye color on Riley's bangs in front her forehead. Although, the thought of Riley hearing Val gossiping about her at the Skills Camp during the weekend back in the future in her time period.

Riley sighed and spoke. "Well, I did have this one friend named Val, she's really the popular person in highschool and I started hanging out with her for the weekend at Skills Camp until, I heard her gossiping about me and saying that I wasn't cool enough." She said gently as she twiddling her fingers, Reagan felt bad about that.

"I'm so sorry for Val treated you like that Riley." Reagan apologized to her new friend, she got done dying a little bit of Riley's hair as they've waited for a few hours for it to dry.

"It's okay. She's such a real bully in my opinion sounds like to me that all she cares about being popular." Riley said gently, putting a slightly frown on her face. Reagan sigh and looked in her eyes as she spoke to Riley.

"Listen Riley, you're way better than Val besides I think that you're the coolest girl I've ever hangout with." Reagan said gently as the blonde haired teen girl looks at her with a pretty brightened up smile, showing her braces.

"Thanks that really means a lot to me." Riley said as she slightly blushes and giggled.

Reagan smiled and spoke. "Okay I'm done. What do you think?" She asked gently as Riley gasps and then smiled.

Envy's eyes were cute and large as she touched the console, looking at Riley's new hair color. "Oh my gosh, Riley looks so cool in that red hair color!" She said in cuteness.

Anxiety smiled before letting out a cute squeal, then jumped up in the air with joy and excitement

Anxiety smiled before letting out a cute squeal, then jumped up in the air with joy and excitement. "She definitely looks really cool now."

"It's amazing." Riley said with a smile and she looked at herself in the mirror. Reagan smiled and crossed her arms, she was really glad that Riley loved her new look.

"I'm glad that you like it besides you look way cooler now." Reagan said gently as she put her arm around her shoulder and spoke again. "Hey Riley, what do you say we hang out a little bit more before we go find the energetic hockey stick?"

Riley started to think about it for a few minutes. Although, she still wants to prove to leo wrong about her being a awkward teenager, because she was still upset about that and the time when Val was just pretending to be her friend and manipulate her.

"Let's do it!" Riley said in a happy tone.

"Great." Reagan said as she put an arm over Riley's shoulder and the two teen girls started walking around in the city and having some fun for a little bit longer.

Coming to a complete stop as Leo and his brothers and Casey were in the turtle tank inside of the subway tunnels, covered in a lot of slime, pinkish goo that looked like vines hanging from the ceiling and everywhere around the tunnels.

"Wow. Think we're in the right place?" Leo asked curiously as they've looked into the front window shield of the turtle tank.

"Looks like the Metro Tower station is on the other side of those vines." Donnie said.

"Great. Let's hoof it." Leo said as Mikey and Casey started to follow him, except for Donnie who doesn't want to go through the nasty, slime looking vines.

"Through the disgusting, drippy slime jungle?" Donnie asked as the purple mask turtle stood up from his seat and Leo gives him a strange look. "I know, I know. Leo knows best, but I'm not sharing my hand sanitizer."

A huge bright light shines coming from the tank as it opened up, they've started looking around and walked. Donnie had his flashlights on his battle shell.

"Feeling a lack of rush in the rush hour, right?" Leo asked as he got both of his swords in his hands.

"I don't know, Leo. Something feels off." Donnie said in a worry tone as he begins to get startled by Mikey sneaking up on him with a smile on his face.

"Don't worry, I won't let us die. I'm a mystic warrior." Mikey said sarcastically as Donnie rolled his eyes.

"I feel better already. He said without a hint of sarcasm." Donnie replied. They've continued to walk as they come across an exit with stairs at the main entrance.

"Look, the stairs. Sneaking in from below was the right move. Those slimeballs will never see us coming." Leo said with a smile on his face and looked at them, they gasps to see that those eyes on the vines begin to glow. Leo turned around and gasp as well.