Chapter 21: Raph Mind Controlled

Under the Metro Tower as the turtle tank is tangled with Krang goo vines, Donnie and Mikey were inside of it. Hopefully, they would get out of here soon, since the wires have gotten cut off.

"Hull, integrity, 4 percent. Breach imminent, good luck." Turtle tank replied as Mikey sighed in relief and spoke to Donnie who was sitting by side him.

"Whew, good. We have an imminent amount of time." Mikey said in a happy tone.

"Imminent means soon Mikey." Donnie replied as his little brother whimpered and then came up with an idea to get them out of here.

"Don't worry, I'll save us with my mystic hands." Mikey said as he started to do the portal thing that Casey told him about earlier, he gritted his teeth and sweat pouring down on him a little bit and he sees that nothing happened. "Casey must have been wrong about me."

Loud banging coming from the top of the turtle tank as Mikey started to freak out, he looked at Donnie and grabbed both of his shoulders shaking him back and forth.

"This is it Donnie! We're gonna get crushed!" Mikey said dramatically as they both hold on to each other and screamed loudly.

"Ahhhhhh!" They've screamed in fear, until they stopped screaming and heard a familiar voice from outside of the turtle tank.

"Knock, knock!"

"April?"

"Anyone order a rescue?"

April and splinter started throwing stuff at the krang vines. One of the vines came right at April, but then she jumped out of the way fast. Reaching for three more blue vial from her backpack and she threw it right at the krang vines.

"Boom goes the herbicide!" She said as the Krang vines exploded which caused to release the turtle tank and opened the door wide with a bright light as Mikey gasp and he really happy to her and splinter.

"April! You saved us!" Mikey said in a happy tone as they've embrace a hug tightly and Donnie felt uncomfortable, not enjoying the hug at all.

"Uncomfortable with emotion!" Donnie replied.

"Where is Leo? And, uh, future boy?" Splinter asked in concerned as Mikey pointed out somewhere.

"Somewhere in there." Mikey replied. Then they heard a voice coming closer as it was the Krang that was following them behind.

"Faster! They're this way. I can smell them." Krang sister said as they screamed quietly and not trying to be so loud.

"She found us! We gotta move now!" April said as they've started running for their lives. Leo and Casey made it to the top and sees a bunch of sticky Krang vines all over the place.

"Oh man, is this what the future looks like?" Leo asked wondering as Casey shakes his head and spoke.

"Nope, the future is worse. Much worse." Casey said gently as Leo tried to call his brothers again on his wrist comm to see if they've made it out alive.

"Donnie, Mikey, do you read me?" Leo asked over the wrist comm.

"Come in, Leo." Donnie answered.

"Donnie, where are you?" Leo asked in a worried tone as they've were still running away from the krang, Donnie spoke to Leo while they were running.

"We've extracted from the subway tunnel and ascending a staircase." Donnie said as they made it to the stairs and found Leo and Casey, but Donnie wasn't paying attention and continued. "I'm getting a lot of interference, but if you hold still, I can triangulate your position using a complex geolocation algorithm."

"Uh, Donnie?" Casey asked as Leo put a hand on his shoulder.

"Almost!" Donnie said as he heard splinter cleared his throat, getting his attention and he turned around and noticed them with smiling faces on. "Ugh. I never get to use my algorithm."

Leo came up to his brothers and started embracing them. "Man, I am so glad you guys aren't dead."

"Ditto." Mikey said in a happy tone.

"Okay, before this gets too mushy, we need to locate raph." Leo said in a serious tone as he looked at Donnie for a few minutes.

"Donnie, can you tell me if he's in the building?"

Pulling up the tracker as Donnie spoke to him. "Bet your momma's subatomic particles I can. Got him! He's close, he's almost on top of us. Wait, he is on top of us." He said as a drip of Krang goo is on his tracker and they've looked up to see Raph inside of a huge pink cocoon.

"Raph!!" They've cried in unison.

"Quick, cut him down, get him out of there." Leo said as Casey cut the vines with his hockey stick chainsaw, the huge cocoon have fallen to the ground and they went up to it, trying to get Raph out. Then Leo used his sword to cut the cocoon wide up, slime started coming out and Leo pulled Raph out of the cocoon.

"Hang on, big brother! We've got you! Almost there!" Leo said gently as he pulls his older brother closer to him. "Raph?"

Suddenly, Leo got punched by his own brother, Raph wasn't himself anymore as he pushed Donnie and Mikey off of him. Then he started to scream in pain as his eye swelled up like crazy and holding his left eye with his hand while screaming in pain. Everyone else is shocked about Raph turning into a half Krang mutant zombie as he let out a massive roar. Looking at the key in April's backpack as Raph ran straight to it and hit April and his dad at the same time, picking up the key with his slimy tentacle.

"Surprise." Krang leader said with an evil smirk on his face, Mikey looked up at him with tears in his eyes and a mad expression

"What did you do to my brother?" Mikey asked tearfully.

"Improved him." Krang leader said as Leo growled and taking out his sword, then taking a step forward until the ground begins to shake like an earthquake. The huge Krang monster train came out from the ground and so did the krang sister. They were really shocked about the people of New York transformed into Krang zombies too. Raph gives the key to Krang leader.

"Thank you for this, we will be putting it into good use. Come! The world waits for destruction!" Krang leader said in a serious tone as sister Krang spoke.

"Tear them apart!" She said viciously. The krang zombies were about to attack them, until April grabbed her baseball bat and hit her backpack straight to the zombies.

"We gotta move!" April said in a serious tone as Leo just stood there shocked about his older brother just turned into a half Krang mutant zombie.

Casey grabbed his wrist, then spoke. "Leo, move!"

"No!" Leo cried out as they were surrounded by a bunch of Krang zombies and then splinter used his bomb to make them disappeared.