Chapter 19: Brainstorm Part 2

Reagan crossed her arms and spoke. "Okay Riley, now power the hockey stick up." She said encouragingly as the teen blonde girl pressed the button on the end of it, but nothing happened.

"What happened? Why didn't it work?" Riley asked concerned, looking down at the energetic hockey stick in her black fingerless gloves.

"Hmm? Maybe you aren't thinking about bad ideas or terrible thoughts in your head." Reagan said honestly as Riley started to look frustrated with everything. She dropped down to her knees and begin to think about something, figuring out how to power the energetic hockey stick up herself, so that she can become a teen rebel.

Anxiety started to have a look on her face and spoke to herself. "What? I'm sure that's not gonna be hard for Riley to do, we just need some ideas to help her and we're gonna need lots of them." She said.

Back with joy, fear, disgust and anger who were coming into a huge massive brainstorm in the middle of the sky as one of the ideas bouncing on top of the balloon which caused disgust to get hit in the head with one of them.

"Ow." Disgust replied. They've looked up and sees more ideas coming faster and anger spoke loudly.

"Oh no, it's a brainstorm!" Anger replied.

Joy grabbed one of them, seeing the worst ideas that Riley ever came up with. "Show everyone else that Leo is terrible father? We can't let these ideas get to Riley!" She said as she took out a baseball bat and started smashing the bad ideas hard enough. However, the greenish cloud swirls around a lot of colorful ideas, joy kept smashing them as much as she can.

"Uh, joy?" Fear asked.

"Smash as many as you can!" Joy said, swinging the baseball bat around. They were getting close to the storm as lightning started flashing.

"Joy!" Anger replied. Once, they were inside of it, the ideas coming to them even more. Back with embarrassment who was setting the ideas into buckets as sadness is inside of one of them by herself. Envy started looking at the ideas in her little hands and smiled.

"I'll be sorting out these ideas, I wished I thought of." Envy said in cuteness as anxiety looked through all of them, thinking these ideas aren't good enough for Riley.

"No, these ideas aren't good enough! We need more! Get more!" Anxiety exclaimed, touching her hair in a stressful way.

Disgust suggested that they should get on top as she spoke. "Get on top of the balloon." She said as they've climbed up to the strings and made it to the top.

"Quick, grab an idea." Fear exclaimed as disgust took a small one, but almost fell off the balloon, until fear and anger caught her arm and leg.

Anger looked at fear, then spoke. "These ideas are too small." He said.

"These ideas are too small! We need something bigger!" Anxiety replied as she couldn't find any ideas in those buckets that was completely full.

Just then, a very huge orange light bulb idea came out of nowhere as fear knew that it was the only way out of the brainstorm and it might lead them to the back of Riley's mind.

"It's our way out! Ready?" Fear asked as they've jumped on the idea, joy grabbed it with one hand while she holds on to the string with her other hand, not letting go of it. "Joy, we need this idea!" He said loudly.

"If Riley takes one of these ideas, it could be a disaster!" Joy exclaimed as she looked at them, her hair blowing through the wind of the brainstorm.

"Joy, the only way out is to go up!" Fear said as she let go and the idea went into the tube, but they've fell off and started screaming. Suddenly, the huge idea came down to headquarters as anxiety moved the bucket from her head.