Chapter 18: Brainstorm Part 1

Anxiety already knew that her evil plan was gonna be a disaster, because of those negative projections were gone now. "Joy doesn't get it, without our projections! We won't be prepared! If only there was a way to figure out where the energetic hockey stick is?" She asked, trying to figure it out.

Envy definitely remembered, since Riley had a flashback of it and future Leo told her about the energetic hockey stick. Her eyes brighten up with so much cuteness and adorableness. "Oh yeah, it's hidden in a secret hideout near a dark alley of New York City." She replied. Sadness gasps and heard the conversation as she stayed in the hidden manuals. Riley's new sense of self begin to glow orange.

"Yes!" Anxiety exclaimed, pressing a button to show an orange core memory on the projector. "All we have to do is find it and once we power the energetic hockey stick up, then Leo will take back everything that he said about Riley being an awkward teenager and the argument that Riley had with him earlier, she'll definitely forget all about it."

Sadness gasps quietly as she couldn't believe that anxiety was planning all of this, just to come between Riley and her adoptive father Leo.

Envy laughed and spoke. "Yep! Those beliefs that you reformed in the belief system totally good idea." She exclaimed, giving anxiety a high five with each other.

"Thank you Envy! Now, let's go and wake up Reagan. She can help us find it." Anxiety said with a smirk. Just then, Riley started to wake up and not moving her feet as the orange emotion have noticed it.

"Come on, move those feet Riley." She said as they looked and figured that she didn't want to do anything wrong.

"She doesn't want to." Envy said gently with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you think that we're pushing her to hard?" Anxiety asked in a worried tone in her voice as envy wants her to go along with the plan.

Envy rolled her eyes and spoke. "Oh come on, we gotta prove to that selfish of a father Leo that our new Riley isn't some awkward teenager." She said gently as anxiety decided to go with the plan.

"Yeah, you're right." Anxiety said as envy pressed the button on the console and it turned blue greenish color, which caused Riley to smile. However, sadness noticed everything and turned on her walkie talkie and spoke into it.

"Joy, come in." Sadness said quietly as she jumped a little bit when joy spoke loudly into her own walkie talkie.

"Sadness, why is Riley awake again?" Joy asked in concerned as they were still holding on to the strings of the balloon.

"Anxiety is making Riley go after the energetic hockey stick." Sadness said gently into the walkie talkie and joy became shocked about that part.

"What?" Joy asked in shock.

"She knows better than that." Anger replied.

"She will! Once we get her Sense of Self back." Disgust said as sadness continues with the conversation over the walkie talkie and told joy everything.

"Not only that, anxiety is planning for Riley to use that hockey stick for evil and she made Riley get into an argument with Leo earlier back at the Lair." Sadness said over the walkie talkie and joy is definitely shocked about everything.

"Sadness, you have to stop her! Just don't get caught!" Joy said gently as sadness looked over at Riley who was already getting out of the house with her friend.

A while later as Riley and Reagan have made it to the secret hideout near the dark alley of the city. Getting closer to the glass window jail cell, the glowing of the energetic hockey stick have brighten their eyes as the two teen girls shield their eyes from the light. However, Riley knew that hockey stick could change her into a different person.

"I can't believe we finally found it." Riley exclaimed as Reagan smiled and put both of her hands on Riley's shoulders, they've looked into each other's eyes.

"Yeah, we're gonna show your dad wrong about you." Reagan said in belief as the two girls letting out squealing with excitement, anxiety and envy smiled as well.

"Most definitely!" Anxiety exclaimed, evil smirk.

Envy eyes gotten cuter. "It looks so awesome, I just want to touch it." She said in cuteness as pressing a button on the console.

Riley was about to take the energetic hockey stick into her hand, until she stopped for a few minutes. Sniffled and tears leaking from her face as she started crying, slowly pulling her hand away from the energetic hockey stick, she figured that this is a bad idea. However, anxiety and envy didn't know why she stopped or crying for some reason.

Anxiety looked confused. "Why did she stop?" She asked herself as the orange emotion gasps and sees the console turned blue. "Sadness?"

"Ennui, where's your phone?" Anxiety asked, in a freak out as the bored emotion have woken up from her nap and she realized that her phone is gone.

"My phone? Wait, where is my phone? Seriously!" Ennui said in panicked a little bit as she lifts up the red sofa and looked all over the place. "This can't be happening! No, no, no, no!"

"Okay, she's gotta be around here somewhere! Look for her!" Anxiety demanded them as they've started to look for sadness, except for embarrassment who just stood there and not doing anything. Ennui and envy pushed the manuals to the ground.

"Gotcha!" Envy replied, nothing was back there as embarrassment sighed in relief, anxiety looked up and then went to the other room. Seeing a blue light glowing under the blankets as anxiety climbs up to bunk bed.

"Sadness?" Anxiety asked suspiciously.

"Uh, no?"

Anxiety pulled the blanket off and sees sadness with the phone in her hands, then she started talking to her. "I know Riley sneaking around feels wrong."

"This isn't who Riley is!" Sadness said gently as anxiety took the phone away from her.

"It's not about who Riley is." Anxiety said gently as she continued with the conversation. "It's about who she needs to be."

Once Riley finally takes the energetic hockey stick into her hands. Finding the perfect place to show Riley to power the hockey stick up by thinking about bad thoughts of her new life. Riley closed her eyes tightly and gripping on the hockey stick through her own fingers, giving the hockey stick enough energy for her to become a full rebel.

Anxiety gives Riley an idea

Anxiety gives Riley an idea. "This is going to be epic." She said excitedly as the light bulb started to glow a little bit.

Joy, anger, fear and disgust came up to a massive huge brainstorm as different colorful light bulbs falls to the balloon.