Chapter 13: Heading To Metro Tower/Thinking About Deep Dish Pizza

Everything got quiet outside, except for the wind blowing as the garage door opening wide, revealing the turtle tank as Casey have never seen anything vehicle like this before in his life.

"What is this thing?" Casey asked.

Donnie laughed as he pressed the pedal with his foot and spoke. "Hold on, to your gluteus maximi!" He said as they've drove off out the tank garage.

"The turtle tank, baby! It's how we roll in the past. I mean, the present. I mean....ugh! Time travel's confusing." Mikey said as he slumped in his seat, Donnie pulled up a hologram map that shows everything.

"They're on the move! According to the subcutaneous tracker I put on Raph-" Donnie explained as he got interrupted by his brother Leo.

"Wait, does that mean you put trackers on all of us?" Leo asked suspiciously as they've glared at Donnie who looked nervous.

"No? No, of course I didn't..." Donnie said slowly as he continues with the conversation. "Based on their trajectory, they're headed..."

Casey finished the last sentence. "To the tallest building in the city."

"That's right, Metro Tower." Donnie said, raising an eyebrow. Casey remember something about that when he was a kid back in the future.

"I heard the story so many times as a kid, but I never thought...and behold, from their perch atop New York city, the Krang ripped open the sky itself. What came out was terror, and what rained down upon us was worse than death." Casey said as Leo had a worried look on his face.

"They told that to kids? Man, the future is harsh." Mikey said with a frown on his face.

"I'm not gonna let that happen. We need to get to Metro Tower without being spotted. We'll take the subway tunnels." Leo said to them, Donnie didn't think that it wasn't a good idea for them to do that anyway and so does Mikey.

"Subway tunnels don't offer much in a way of an escape if we need it. Are you sure about this?" Donnie asked. Mikey looked at Leo behind his seat.

"Yeah, maybe we should-"

"Guys, we're doing it my way. Remember?"

Donnie and Mikey looked at each other, the long silence begins for an hour. Until, Mikey started to think about the argument between Leo and his future niece Riley back at the Lair.

Mikey broke the silence. "Leo, you were way too harsh on Riley. Didn't you see the look on her face when you were yelling at her like that?" He asked as he turned around to his seat again.

Leo sighed and spoke. "Mikey, I don't care about that. Besides I'm not gonna let some awkward teenager like her mess up on everything." He said as his own little brother started talking back and defending his niece.

"She's just a kid Leo! All Riley wanted to do was help and you just took your anger out on her!" Mikey said in less anger, with his arms crossed. "I don't care that she's awkward, besides she's perfect just the way she is."

"Mikey, enough!" Leo said gently.

Mikey let out a groan and started to roll his eyes. However, Leo didn't want to feel guilty about how he yelled at Riley and he just don't want to admit to them, Because if he did that then they just gonna tell him that they were right.

After Riley and Reagan have gotten to know each other, they've started hang out places here in new York. Technically, Riley has never met anyone as cool as Reagan.

"Wow! I've never met anyone like you Reagan, you're so awesome!" Riley said as the two teen girls laughed at each other.

"Thanks Riley! I think you're awesome too." Reagan said.

"Really? Even though, I'm awkward." Riley said as she looks at her with a smile.

Reagan smiled and shrugged her shoulders up. "Nah, it doesn't bother me at all, but I'm glad that we're friends." She said honestly.

"Me too." Riley said with a smile.

Suddenly, Riley stomach started growling and she started to think about deep dish pizza in her own mind as she let out a chuckle and then looked at Reagan.

"Geez, I'm starving! I would totally go for a deep dish pizza right now!" Riley said as Reagan started to think the same thing as well.

Reagan gasps and got excited. "Oh my gosh, I love deep dish pizza. It's so cool that we have so much in common."

They both squealed with excitement.

Anxiety and envy smiled at both of them, knowing that they're basically the same and have a lot in common about each other.

"I've never thought I say this, but Reagan is the coolest ever! We have the same idea!" Anxiety said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah! We're basically the same person, we're gonna be best friends!" Envy said with a cute smile on her face.