(XXXIII)

🎧 Dreamcatcher ★ Gfriend

Seungmin got a text message from Hyeongjun asking him to meet up on the roof of the school, at the science wing. So that's exactly where he went, he found the introvert looking at some of the plants from the gardening club.

Seungmin debated scaring him for a couple of seconds, but thought it would be too mean. So he just made a lot of sound while opening the door.

"You look so sad" Hyeongjun said while opening his bag. He grabbed a bar of chocolate and opened it. "Half half" He said taking out a bite. He handed the chocolate to Seungmin, a light blush covering his face.

"I appreciate it, thanks" Seungmin thanked him, giving the last bite to Hyeongjun. They then looked at each other for a couple of seconds in silence, not knowing what to say.

"So things didn't go well with your father" Hyeongjun looked at the floor, he wasn't sure if this was an appropriate subject. So he was now starting to regret the fact that he brought that up.

"I'm staying over at Jungsu's house, but I'll probably have to go soon" Hyeongjun hummed for a short while, thinking of what he could do to temporarily solve Seungmin's problem.

"I could let you stay over for a couple of days?" Hyeongjun already knew that his parents would be alright with that as they were all for their son to socialise. Even if it meant having a guest over at their house for a couple of days.

"Thanks, that really means a lot to me" Seungmin said helping Hyeongjun close his bag as the bell rang; they now had their first lesson of the day.

Seungmin had to concentrate on his school work, especially since he had a test during his second period. But he couldn't get him mind off of Hyeongjun, and what he said. If his parents accepted, it meant that they'd probably get closer because of such an opportunity. And it meant that most awkwardness would leave. Hopefully.

He also started getting nervous thinking about that, as Hyeongjun would be able to view his daily habits. He didn't do anything bad, so it wasn't bad in such a sense. But he was scared that Hyeongjun would grow disinterested in him.

--

"You're staying at Hyeongjun's?" Jungsu asked while helping Seungmin pack up his things. The two already knew that Seungmin staying here would not be the last time. It was quite obvious, so obvious that Jungsu just pushed away the mattress his friend slept on.

Seungmin nodded, smiling widely at the thought of spending a full 24 hours with Hyeongjun. Jungsu wouldn't stop making fun of him for blushing.

"Have fun with him!" Jungsu exclaimed while closing the suitcase Seungmin brought with him a little less than a week ago.

"See you hyung! And thank you so much for letting me stay over; both you and your parents!" Jungsu's parents were out at work which was why they were left alone for his goodbye.

Hyeongjun said his parents would pick him up, as it was much farther from where Seungmin lived. The car arrived just as he was leaving the house. Before entering the car, he thanked Hyeongjun's parents countless times. Probably even more than Jungsu and his family. But that was probably since the two boys were much less close, so it seemed like it would be much less likely. And maybe for the fact that it meant that he could be near Hyeongjun.

The drive towards Hyeongjun's house was painfully quiet, despite the car being full, no one dared speaking. So it was mostly just Seungmin stealing a few discreet glances at Hyeongjun. Admiring his beauty in silence.

Luckily, the drive wasn't as long as it normally should be due to a lack of traffic. So the quiet atmosphere wasn't too long.

"I'll help you unpack" Hyeongjun said behind Seungmin while helping him take out the suitcase from the trunk of the car.

"Thank you, but it's not necessary!" Seungmin said, shyly smiling while taking the luggage up the stairs. Hyeongjun shook his head, it was like he was forced to help the older boy.

"It'll be a bonding experience" Hyeongjun said something that didn't seem very genuine. But Seungmin didn't care, he simply laughed and let the suitcase fall on the floor flat.

"If you say so!"

-----

A/n

Omg the next part is gonna be so cute!

-Jude out!

06.06.24