(XXXIV)

🎧 Heart Attack ★ AOA

"I don't have any mattresses, I can sleep on the floor if you want" Hyeongjun awkwardly said, the two were about to go to bed, yet there was one problem they faced.

"I'm not gonna fuck you during the night if we sleep in the same bed" Seungmin said, not really thinking of what he was saying. He just let his thoughts flow freely. Hyeongjun forced a laugh as he didn't know how to reply to that.

"I've been thinking about the kiss we shared" Hyeongjun said while looking at himself in the mirror. Such a statement surprised Seungmin, especially with how calm he sounded when saying that.

"Have you? It's not even a full on kiss" Seungmin said, laying on the floor, looking at the ceiling. Hyeongjun nodded, sitting next to the boy.

"It's the closest thing I've had to one" Hyeongjun muttered, also looking at the ceiling, as if there was something interesting on there. They stayed quiet for a couple of seconds.

"I could give you a real one" Seungmin let his subconscious thoughts out. He quickly apologised for his words. Regretting saying it out loud, with such confidence. It was something he had to work on. As he often let things slide out of his mind. And it sometimes got him in pretty bad situations.

"If I'm secretly gay" Hyeongjun replied, with a laugh. Seungmin's heart felt heavy in that moment, as he knew it was just a joke. And it would be something that would never be true. And it hurt him; what was originally just a harmless crush on this classmate became something that hurt him a lot, more than it should. He wished that these feelings would simply go away.

"As if you would be" Seungmin continued the joke, taking a silent, yet deep breath, to stop himself from crying. Hyeongjun then stood up to grab a blanket and a pillow. The older boy stopped and watched for a couple of seconds.

"We should sleep in the same bed, it looks awfully uncomfortable" Seungmin muttered, once again, as always, letting his thoughts out. He bit his lip due to realising what he had gotten himself in if Hyeongjun accepted. And that was exactly what he did.

"G-good night Jun" Seungmin said once Hyeongjun was in bed; he was closer to the wall. The older boy would be near the empty side (a/n: or however it's called lmao) He slowly wrapped his arms around Hyeongjun's waist. It would usually be something the introvert hated. Yet in that moment it felt nice. It was something he actually enjoyed.

"Good night Seungmin" Hyeongjun whispered, he felt butterflies in his stomach when Seungmin rested his head on his shoulder.

-----

A/n

Very short part, but I think it's very cute!

-Jude out!

06.06.24