Ashwani Love Story ~ part 2

"Yeah and after that she came and stood beside me I was literally scared of her that time." Bhrata Sahadev said and I was shocked so do the kids.

"Woah, Kakashree! you were scared of Bua." Rudra said

"She is quite scary when she gets angry." Bhrata Arjun said and Rudra nodded his head.

"Hawwwww! How can you say that bhrata Arjun. I am offended." I said with a pout.

"You became a mother and soon going to become bua Saas but still you behave like a kid." Kahna mocked, with a little laugh.

"And you became a father but still steal sweets and makhan." I said and grabbed his hand as he was taking my ladoo from the plate.

"I-I was not stealing, I was just...just checking if the ladoo is good or not." He said with an innocent face.

"Of course - of course, you were just checking." I said to him with a tilting head.

I left his hand when I heard giggles from the kids.

"You both are kids." Sutasoma laughed and i chuckled at seeing them happy.

"Mamashree please continue the story, I want to know how my parents got married." Rudra pleaded I saw shine in his eyes. He is just like his father, adorable. I smiled at my Putra while placing my hand on his left cheek. He looked at me with a heartwarming smile and again focused on the story once bhrata Arjun started telling this time.

"So we won the battle with ogers and Bhrata Bhima was declined to get married with bhabhi shree Hidimba. But bhrata Bhima was shocked and he took his all anger out on Ashwatthama caused him to leave the forest and we last was in the jungle then we again met him in Panchal at our wedding with Panchali but he was somewhere lost like not totally present there by his mind." Bhrata Arjun said and i chuckled at the memory of our stupid fight and misunderstanding.

"What happened bua shree?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Kuch nhi putra." I said nervously

"Ab bata bhi do sabko Suhani. Kai saal ho Gaye USS baat ko." Kahna said, i give him a warning look and he gave me a stupid smirk.

"Mata tell us." Rudra said but i denied.

"Suhani, tell us and it's an order from Raja Vrikodar." Bhrata Bhima said with a proud smile. When bhrata Nakul bust in laughing causes Bhrata Bhima to grab him in his arms and squeeze him.

"Okay okay I'm telling you to stop this." I said and they both immediately stopped. I saw Uttara was still standing so i made her sit beside me.

"Putri come here to sit with me." She did sit with me and i placed food in her thali as well. Why left her out from the family dinner when her father, mother, brother and in-laws were also eating. I took a deep breath before starting.

"Okay so,.... you know it is nothing just a really stupid misunderstanding let's talk about something else" I said trying to change the subject but they all start whining even jijis also show the eagerness of hearing what happened.

"Suhani just tells us what happened" Jyestha said and i finally gave up.

"Fine." I said

"That's wrong we were pleading to you for minutes and Jyestha told you for once and you got ready to tell." Bhrata Arjun said.

"Hey bhagwan Shiv, you guys wanna listen or not." I questioned with a done look

"Arya Arjun." Draupadi Jiji gave him a warning look, cause Subhadra jiji and I giggled as bhrata poured like a baby.

"Suhani you continue." Jiji said and i nodded my head.

"So umm as bhrata Bhima got into the fight with Ashwatthama i told him to leave cause him to felt hurt and after that we start leaving outside of Panchal more likely in the forest, i remember that was the day when bhrata Arjun won the Swayamvar of Draupadi jiji, when Bhratas went for bhiksha after that mata told me to take some flowers for Puja and i went in the search of flowers when I found a beautiful garden in the middle of somewhere in the forest. As i got the flowers the owner of the garden came out of nowhere and pinned me against one of the trees in the attempt to harass me-" i cut off by the shouts of my beloved bhratas, jijis, putras.

"But but but out of nowhere Ashwatthama saved me from that guy before he could even lay his finger on me and again we both got into a little fight cause him to drop me near the house in all silence and went with saying anything." I completed and waited for their reaction, bhrata Bhima already squeezed a glass and the other has done mostly the same thing except Jyestha who was I know furious but still maintained his coolness.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Bhrata Bhima asked not looking very calm.

"Because when I reached the house everything was already a mess and I don't want to put more problems on you not when, when everything was shorted out by Ashwatthama and that time you were not in such good terms with him. Remember?" I answered.

"Hmm but still you should tell us." Bhrata Sahadev said

"They are right Suhani, you are our sister not a burden you can never give us problems and it's our Duty to protect you." Jyestha seriously said.

"Sorry, not gonna happen from the next time." I promised and they all looked satisfied yet still angry, Kahna placed his hand on top of mine with an assured smile, I smiled back and decided to continue the story.

"So after I met Ashwatthama at the day of the wedding of Bhratas and Jiji. He saw me with Dhrishtadyumna and mistaken everything." I told them

"What do you mean Suhani?" Subhadra jiji asked.

"So he thought that Dhrishtadhyumna and I are in some kind of relationship and wasn't and  and Kahna knows that all so he made a plan." I said and the curiosity increase in them.

{ “Family is where love and laughter never ends.” }