Final piece to the puzzle

It felt like a week had gone by after I had returned and shown the turtles the broken mutagen canister I had found back home.

Ofcourse Bishop found out soon enough and both he and Donnie were busy speculating and thinking of possibilities to explain how the kraang got to me.

Bishop ran some tests on the remains and confirmed that it was indeed the source of mutagen that had gotten to me, along with traces of kraang dna on the outer glass confirming that the kraang were there as well.

Donnie says,thinking out loud,

 "Perhaps while they were trying to mutate you, complications came up and they dropped it." 

"I've found the remaining kraang. Based on the dna from these pieces and a thorough search."

Bishop announces from his computer and shows the rest the location of a lone kraang lair in the city, revealing the street name and possible warehouse.

How did he find the base so quickly? Did he have cameras everywhere?

Sometimes Bishop can be scary...

Everyone prepared for a fight, heading out to that street.

Once there, the place looked quite messy and empty.

A few cages here and there. 

Something fell and soon some squeals were heard and some kraang came running out.

Someone beat them to it and was fighting the kraang?

The team rushed in and saw... Mona?!

"Y'gythgba?! Mo-!"

Sal and the turtles' didn't get much out before dodging from laser beams from the kraang droids.

In a second, it was all out action, everyone fighting some kraang.

Leo,

"They must've been hiding here waiting for the time to strike again!"

Donnie, " but how did no one see atleast evidence of them?"

"Maybe they had a cloaking device?" 

I suggest, slashing droid in two.

"Ofcourse! Whatever technology they had left, they made use of and having experience before, they hid for the time being."

Bishop explains.

"But why is M-, why is she here?"

Raph asks, looking over at Y'gythgba or Mona as he had once called her.

" I had woken in another ship surrounded by these kraang and they tried to keep me prisoner. I wasn't going to let them ofcourse! I  found the salamandrian army and came here after I heard from the troops that Gaa'thraaka was here training a new lieutenant, a new warrior who held my position! That's when I figured out what the kraang had intended!

Y'gythgba shouts over the firing, dodging some attacks, before tearing some kraang from their suits.

Sal Commander helps her wipe out the rest from their side, making the battle end swiftly on their side.