Y/n's return, part 2: Being with the babies and...

After telling the groups my dream tales, I spent some time watching the pets play and entertain themselves.

The cats, or cat and kitten were getting a little messy, since Kitty was cold and creamy. She is an ice cream cat after all.

Klunk didn't like the moisture at first, but when he licked his fur clean, he liked the taste of the creamy desert and seemed fine, continuing the game.

Both sometimes groomed one another and Kitty didn't seem to mind.

Mikey watched them, cooing about how cute they were.

I smiled and looked over at the other pair, still running about. I sit a little closer to them and some join them, letting them play with my tail, which I lifted into the air sometimes, like mother cats do, letting their kittens play and learn how to tackle prey.

I stare at my tail, remembering before, about what I was thinking about.

I stared at my hand, then rubbed the back of my head, thinking about having hair again and those cute "alien" salamanders called, "the Mexican salamander."

'Why aren't there any axolotl Salamandrians?'

I wonder out loud.

They are salamanders, only difference is that they keep their younger appearance, the gills on their heads from when they were adolescents, into adult stage.

"What was that?"

Raph asks.

I turn to him.

"I was thinking about salamanders and Salamamdrians."

I told him.

"What about them?"

He sits next to me, on my other side.

"Well... you'd think...with mutants and others who seem "alien" or different... that... Maybe you'd see other animals...like axolotls, but... I haven't seen any about."

"What are axolots?"

Mikey asks, not sure how to say the word.

"They are aquatic, amphibious, gilled salamanders, found in Mexico, or at least they were. They're a rare species now, some are found in pet stores and kept as pets."

Donnie informs him, checking the answer on the internet, through his laptop.

'Oh...maybe that's why...'

I think, nodding.

"Rakka.."

We turn around and see Sal Commander by the entrance.

"Greetings. I'm sorry to interrupt, but I was coming to see "Y'nga."

He notices me and his eyes widen slightly at the sight.

"Do I look different again?"

I ask.

"Not by much...You have some kind of hair again."

Mikey says and feels it.

I can feel each touch and the texture of his fingers, subconsciously drawing my "hair" away without moving my head.

"I haven't seen a salamandrian like this before..."

Sal Commander says, still surprised.

"I've heard of them, but they were few, unique.."

I feel my own "hair" and flinch slightly, feeling how almost furry it was. It was like hair, yet, I could feel almost the same way, as if something touched my finger.