Who's up for round 2?

'Well, one thing's for certain...'

I think, as I walk over towards the training room, where Xeno was waiting.

'I can't get distracted... Must focus..'

I nod to him, as soon as he spots me.

Xeno turned to face me and stood ready.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"I won't be gentle, so stay on your guard."

In a blink of an eye, his went white, then he charged with a roar, club in the air.

My eyes widened, as I pulled to the side in time, his club smashing into the ground, sending up concrete flying in different directions.

I stared at the spot. That could've been me if I hadn't moved...

I heard a battle cry, then shielded myself with my arms infront of my face, as his tail came sailing at me...

Raph and Chompy watched from outside, as Y/n ran from Xeno and he charged. He could feel muffled vibrations as Xeno ran past their window.

Chompy made a little gurgly screech noise, watching.

Raph rubbed his head reassuringly.

"Don't worry Chompy. Y/N will be okay. Xeno won't hurt her."

He looked at the scene and saw Y/N jump up at Xeno, only to meet his fist and get cuffed away.

"...Much.."

Raph adds.

I was on my side, panting and regaining my strength.

It hurt only a little bit, but I wasn't staying like this.

I felt the ground shaking and saw Xeno rushing towards me again.

His foot was right above me now, waiting to lower and crush me.

I watched as it came down with a force, but I turned on a second and grabbed with both hands, holding his foot away and in the air.

I pushed, getting up, pushing from my knees, his foot going higher.

Then I pushed myself out from under and took out my blade, before charging with a cry.

Xeno took his club and charged at me. We collided, our blades did actually, keeping us apart.

We stared into each other's eyes, his were ghost white and mine, I could see the reflection in one of his eyes for a moment... brown..like human eyes, then they switched to more Salamandrian like, the brown remaining, but the whites of the eyes going yellow and blue rings were outlining my brown irises.

I grunted, feeling his strength overwhelming me. That's when I suddenly pulled back and away, making him stumble because obviously he was putting all his strength on pushing and when the object he was pushing against moved, he lost balance.

I kicked his lower back and watched him try to catch himself, but his weight pulled him down with it and when he hit the floor, I stumbled to hold my balance.

I looked at him, ready incase he jumped up.

Ofcourse I didn't expect him to fall and stay down that easily...

Xeno lept up and turned to face me, before we locked weapons again.

"Gaath'roka was correct about you possessing potential. Despite your limited knowledge, you do pose a good threat.."