Thinking back

I  sat on a beanbag, holding Chompy in my hands, giving the little guy some attention.

Since I first came to the lair, I had a few moments of playing with him, but with all the training and hanging out mostly with the four brothers, I didn't play as much with him.

Of course, I was careful, especially since Raph is very protective. He lets me pet Chompy and even feed him. Sometimes Chompy came to me instead of Raph.

Sometimes it looked as though Raph half thought it cute and half didn't expect Chompy not to come to him.

I held the little turtle in my arms, thinking of when he first hatched. How cute he was...

Thinking back on the memory, I remember how Raph once had Spike, who is now Slash, as his pet. All the moments of Raph and animals...

He was so cute...

One of the lovable traits to him...

 "Sccrree?"

I look down and saw Chompy staring up at me, smiling widely.

"Oh Chompy... Your daddy Raph is almost as cute as you."

I rub atop his head.

The reddish purpley baby seemed to purr in response, rubbing his head against my palm.

I think of how strong that red masked turtle is and how he acts so tough...

The adventures and sometimes the cool suits the turtles try on.

I glanced down at my (favourite coloured) shirt and smiled, remembering how he looked in different series before this one and how cool he always was, having his moments..

I closed my eyes briefly, imagining briefly, what it'd be like to even get a glimpse at Raph in each handsome form and smiled.

"You look happy."

I hear the thick Brooklyn accent of a certain turtle and my small widened, if that was possible, as I turned my head to see... Raph, but he looked a bit different. His eyes looked golden brown and the lair...looked a little more homey...almost like inside a house.

I looked around, a bit confused.

Diid I go too deep? Am I spacing out?

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, hey, you okay?"

I looked at Raph again, still confused.

"Uh, I think .. so? You're Raphael, right?"

I ask hesitantly, feeling like this could be a silly question.

He rose an eyeridge at me, then nodded.

"Yeah, but call me Raph."

I nodded slowly and looked off to the side, observing the place again.

"Everything looks different... You look different... Well, a little, not much, only your eyes."

I say, looking back at his eyes.

He seemed to look at me confused, then put a hand on my cheek.

"You must still be waking up. You doze off and now this."

I blink, still confused, then see Mikey walking in with some pizza.

My eyes widened. Mikey's skin changed colour! 

He looked a bluish green, or was it forest green? 

I don't know, but he looked a lot like his 2003 self...

Wait... Tv series weren't all to tmnt...

There were comics, movies...

"Lolo? You okay? There's some pizza if ya want any."

Mikey's voice came to my ears.

"Lolo?"

I ask, confused by the nickname.

"Yeah, its catchy. Short for your name."

I blinked, wondering what he meant by that, then felt something on my tail.

I looked behind me and saw something small and pink dart quickly underneath a big, fluffy, white tail. My eyes widen. Whose tail is that?

I attempted to move my own, but this new furry tail wagged instead of my whip like tail.

I reached and felt it. I felt a pinch and let go. Its mine?!

I heard panting and saw black eyes, then they disappeared and the pink colour flashed away, as whoever or whatever it was hid under "my tail." again.

"Aww, isn't that cute? Pep's playing hide and seek with you."

Mikey cooed, smiling.

I stared at a pink tail, sticking out and thought I saw some red fabric.

'Pep? Mikey's skin colour change...Raph having golden brown eyes instead of green...

Lolo...lopex?  A bushy white fox tail...'

I have a good idea where I am....

(Well? Do you know where you are? What do you think so far of this chapter?)