Snuggles (little one shots)

Sometimes all it takes to calm Raph down is either, Chompy being adorable, or a little affection from his lovely girlfriend.

After training....

Frustrated after getting beat by Leo, or his brothers teasing, Raph stomps off to blow sone steam.

You go after him, to help him and make sure he doesn't get in trouble.

He's pretty fast and before you know it, you find him alone on a rooftop.

You go behind him, then hug him and rest your chin atop his head.

This needed no words...

He knew it was you.... and would slowly relax in your hold.

Sometimes he'd spill everything is out.

"Those guys really get under my skin! Then they say I'm hotheaded!"

You'd hear so many times, but you let him say what he needed to. Letting it out wasthe best way to feel better and you wanted to help him how you could.

After patrol...

Raph sometimes plops next to you and rests his head on your lap, or his plastron in your lap.

He wanted to rest and being with you sounded like a great idea to do that.

He wouldn't admit to his brothers he likes snuggles though they'd tease him anyway.

"Aww... Is Raphie tired?~"

Mikey cooed.

Raph's eye twitched, as he started growling.

I rub his shell to calm him and immediately, there's a change. There's a vibration that runs throufg his body and I'm sure he made a noise of contentment.

Raph laid almost motionless, with a droopy dreamy smile on his face.

After some fights...

Sometimes Raph and I fight over who's the stronger of us, but most of the time, its play fighting.

When we actually fight, we disagree on some things, like if he wants to pound Mikey and I stop him, he gets more upset and says I should mind my own business.

I usually leave him alone then.

It isn't long Raph regrets the square and comes looking for her.

He tries to get her attention, like a puppy wanting to look cute and smother its owner in adorableness.

"I'm so so sorry! Don't leave, please??"

He even uses puppy dog eyes and if you somehow resist, he tries making them even cuter and more pleading.

 I shake my head and pull him close with my tail around his shell, ehile I cup his jaw in my hand and Eskimo kiss him, nose to nose.

Raph seems to lose all strength and become melted in my hands with a goofy smile afterwards.

When he hasn't had kisses for a while...

If I got sick, or was busy training and kissed Raph less, he'd whine and ask why he's not getting the attention like before. This is a new level of cute softie for Raph.

I guess he's really only like this with me....when we're alone.

"Aw, Mona, can't I get one kiss?~"

"I already gave you one a few minutes ago."

"Yeah, but that was then, I miss you already!~"

I smile and look at him.

"You're so cute..."

He pouts.

I walk towards him.

He looked so excited as he closes his eyes, ready for a kiss.

I kiss him on the ... nose.

Raph's eyes open and he whines.

"No fair!"

I smile, then suddenly pull him closer and I kiss him, as he blushes furiously for such a bold act.

When we part, I smile down at him.

"Happy now?"

Raph fidgeted quietly across his nose still red.

"...Maybe if I get another one??"

I lean in slowly, hand gripping the top of his plastron gently, as I see him looking happily dazed and close his eyes, waiting for the kiss...

(Hello, sorry for not saying anything since the last update, I had school to wait for to be over and have time to think and write a chapter.

I might write less, but that might help make the book more exciting for some readers. 

 I hope you've liked my book up to now.

I was thinking it sounds like its wrapping up well, but I wouldn't say its over.

 Mini ideas might pop up now and then, like this. 

Maybe some x multiverse Raph moments??

Would anyone want to see that? 

We had glimpses before previously, in the more dream like chapters.

I've seen the 2012 get love and sometimes 2003, but rise is now getting love and 1987 and 2007 might be less heard of. They have moments and art, but the others seem more popular.

Cute, sweet moments for each, even if its only one sounds fun and each would be the same Raph you love, only in different styles.

Thanks for reading, if you have any comments or want to chat, rp, let me know.

 See you in the next update!)