Rampage in the streets

It was eight o'clock and the whole team was back, so we were all watching a movie out in the living room.

After the training match, Raph and I played with Chompy and some of Mikey's games, but under our own game scores, so Mikey wouldn't think he got a higher score all of a sudden, or lost his points.

It was like an hour when the others found us playing, then we all decided on movie night.

Donnie got the popcorn ready, Leo got the beverages, April chose some movies.

Casey chose the other options and we chose which movie to watch from the two sets.

Looks like we ended up watching a hero one. Leo wasn't as happy as he would've been with space heroes, but he still looked happy. Mikey didn't seem to care either way and was grinning the entire time. Well except for when the bad guys almost killed the main hero.

Raph seemed pretty "meh" about it all, but I think he's just hiding it until it really gets cool.

Donnie seemed mildly interested, but didn't say much either.

It felt like it went on for about an hour or a half and by that time some of us were starting to drift off.

Casey was already out like a light.

Must be that cosy chair he was sitting it.

Donnie and April were dozing off and in a second their eyes were shut and they slumped against their chairs.

Mikey was trying to force himself to see it to the end..

Leo and Raph didn't look sleepy at all. I guess because of how much they look after their little brothers and how protective they can be, this makes sense.

I turn back to the movie, stifling a yawn, but I soon felt the sleepiness coming for me too.

My eye lids slowly fell and I struggled to stay up, but eventually I saw blackness....

...

-Meanwhile-

The big black aggressive looking newt broke into the base of the statue of Liberty. Where the Kraang had once held their secret base.

He growled, smelling their scent, which only fueled his hatred towards the pink blobs.

He searched the place for anything useful and found leftovers and torn up pieces of technology, which he used his smarts to improve and add to his already existing weaponry.

When he was satisfied, he left the base and stalked into gbe night, hunting for his prey.

Cries and crashes rang into the air, followed by Bishop's Droid shoulders and the military, who had received distress calls and alarms about danger in the city.

"Sir!"

Bishop looked at his screen and turned it on, seeing the soldier's face almost instantly.

"We're under attack by some kind of lizard!"

"That couldn't be...but it is."

Bishop said in disbelief.

"Kaaka'rath"

-Back at the lair-