Raph x Taller! Reader

(New chapter! Especially for those who are curious about tall girls and how dating Raph would be like. I said "taller" because I'm emphasizing that you're taller, not only tall normally, since Raph is a short boy, so most girls might be taller than him already.

I haven't seen any tall readers, but I know there's some tall girls and like me, you're probably wondering where's the stories? So here's some ideas I've written.)

Ever since you met the turtles, you noticed there was something different besides that they were mutants. They seemed...small, except for Donnie, he was noticeably taller, atleast a bit from his brothers.

You were sometimes able to do things most couldn't, like reach some cans in the top cabinet.

You were also the only one other than Donnie to reach some of his high shelves and look at the souvenirs from battles.

Raph didn't pay much interest in your height, though sometimes he seemed a little pouty when you rest on his shoulder or head sometimes.

He secretly likes it when you do this. It makes him feel butterflies in his stomach and that's just a casual touch!

He likes looking up at your beautiful face and reaching for you.

It gives him a challenge, since being taller means he has to do more to impress you, that's what he thinks. Although this would seem to make him less dominate, strangely enough he accepts this, but this didn't happen until after you two had enough time to get to know each other and know neither was a threat.

Raph being Raph would watch you closely and kept distance. He didn't think you would care about the and be scared. Was he wrong and surprised when you told them you cared about them and thought they were cool. He didn't believe you at first, but when he saw how much fun you and Mikey had, he felt less wary and even began to test you by teasing you sometimes.

Raph did some pushups and notifed you walk into the dojo.

You walked over to the weights and seemed to study them.

"Think you can handle those weights? Hah, don't make me laugh."

Raph jokes.

You test the smallest set of weights. Yeah, they're heavy, but light enough for you to lift.

You lift carefully, counting to five first then breaking, then going again like that. 

Raph watched you after doing a few sets and he couldn't understand why you kept doing this. You didn't seem to mind being with him, you liked to sometimes exercise with them...

April and Karai made sense since they were both accustomed to training, but you?

Why?

He found out why when you said,

"I like to keep fit too you know. I'm not as passionate as you are, but I still like the challenge. Like you."

Raph spat his juice when you said that.

"What?"

Did he hear right?

Did you say you like him? 

You smile and pat his shell as he coughed lightly.

"You're  fine. Yes I like to do some form of exercising sometimes. And yes..."

You kiss his nose, making him recoil, eyes wide as ping pong balls and white as snow. That face he makes sometimes when surprised, scared, maybe lovestruck?

You did wonder how to confess to him and it was something that would make anyone nervous, but you decided to have a leap of faith. If he acted disgusted, you would try to play it off as a friendly show of affection and to surprise him. 

Raph cleared his throat, trying to calm down. He shook his head. 

"Uh uh...I meant to...do that.."

"Sure..."

You grin looking at his slightly reddened snout.

Judging from his reaction, it was a good idea.

...Bonding time...

You like to hug Raph from behind and rest your chin ontop of his head. He felt like a firm, warm pillow. Sometimes you like to bear hug him, giving him a good squeeze and for a plus, lift him as much as you can, off of the floor, even if it is only a few centimeters, you had enough energy and lifting strength to try a little at a time.

Those exercises you did with the turtles sometimes paid off.

Raph liked to rest his head on your shoulder sometimes. And only to you would he do this.

You are his giantess, his queen..  You made him feel less stressed after a patrol and he LOVED it when you squeezed him tightly. 

When you dance and sway side to side, he felt safe and could feel your love as warm and soft as hugging a pillow.

Ofcourse whatever your height, Raph liked to cuddle with you when you watch movies together. Sometimes when you sit together and snuggle, you were the same height. Even then he liked to lean into you more and let you rest your chin on his head. 

Being with you was one of his favourite past times.