No different...

"Here."

I blink, looking in the direction of the voice.

Donnie was offering me a cup of herbal tea.

I looked at the cup, thinking over what happened before.

'​​​​​'That's right... Things are different...'

I slowly accepted his cup with an almost inaudible "thank you."

I looked down at it in my hands.

"Somehow... Everything changed again.."

"What?"

Donnie asks, looking at me.

I stutter, looking for an explanation.

"Uh- I-I was saying how everything was changed..."

Donnie seemed to be listening in silence, watching me. He was keeping still, having undivided attention on me.

I could feel his stare faintly, still in thought over this whole new atmosphere I was in..

"I must've REALLY spaced out... Last thing I rember... I was thinking of ... all sorts of different...stories...about you guys...

It'll sound unbelievable, but..."

"You were thinking about us...other us's..."

I turned around and saw Leo walking over from what looked like their dojo.

I stared around. Raph was looking right at me, having a hint of concern in his eyes.

Mikey was smiling at me. He didn't seem to think something was wrong, or that "Lolo" was any different.

I looked back to Leo, confusion written on my face.

"How did you know that?"

He stared at me, looking serious.

"Remember before? When we learned how you're here? This isn't any different...is it?"

I was still confused, thinking over what he said, before looking down at my hands/paws.

So furry and white...

'​​​​​​'This isn't any different..."

I think over his words and slowly clenched my fists.

"So that means... If you know and this is the same... The only thing that's different is... the looks..."

I say, still in thought. Then look at him, wondering how he knew about the other turtles.

"How'd you know there's more of you though?

I didn't tell you."

He seemed to have a knowing look on his face, before saying,

"You didn't have to. We've seen lots of crazy things before... Including other sides to ourselves."

I stare at him, hearing what he said.

Other sides to themselves... Like different personalities or emotions... Secret halves no one except those closest to you have seen...

Could it be, that no more how many changes there were...deep down inside, they were the same individuals? Only mere fragments, showing new sides, improvements, additions that might rise to the surface when called for?

Perhaps no matter where I go, it was all the same...

The turtles and everything might look different, but there was a familiar feeling that hung in the air...

I looked around at them. They knew....

I felt something nuzzling my tail and had agood look at the little baby dino.

She looked so happy and as if she'd always known or liked me...

This felt as though...all this time I knew of the turtles... It was as if things had switched....

They knew me and I had no idea they did...

I heard a soft cute trilling and felt her nuzzling her cheek against my fluffy white tail.

I felt a small smile creeping onto my face.

Suddenly a slice of pizza was infront of my nose and a warm smiling face.

I slowly reached and accepted the slice.

I stared at it, then at the turtles.

They were always out there... Protecting people...while keeping from the public's eye as long as they could...

They helped even when no one deserved it...

Reminded me of how some people were in the world... Some people who believed in Someone Great who could do the impossible and cared enough to keep helping people...whether or not they would return the love...

It didn't matter if they deserved the love or not...

It didn't matter what they did... However bad it was...

They were worth it... It was there for them, waiting to be accepted, returned... along with the desire to have a friendship with them.

"Are you going to eat, or get lost in thought again?"

I looked over at the owner of that voice and thought I saw Raph sending me a wink.

I smiled and began eating, occasionally taking a sip of the tea, feeling a bit better already..

~During the next hour~

While I was eating, I watched the brothers chatting and listened to them. Then there was the sweet little baby, who seemed focused on me and wanted to share in my slice. She would sit on her hind legs, looking up at me, begging for a piece.

I smiled down at her and tore off a piece, offering it to her.

She snapped it out from between my fingers happily, with a short squeal and ate it up quickly, then turned to me for more.

"You must really be someone special if Pep's hanging around you like that."

Mikey comments, grinning.

"Ofcourse she is."

Raph sits next to me, then I feel his arm on the chair rest, behind me.

I smiled and kept feeding Pep, while eating and drinking the tea as well.

The slice didn't last long and as soon as it was over, I got up.

"How about we show you around?"

Donnie suggests.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Sounds good."

So for what felt like the other half of an hour, was a tour around their home.

With every step I made, I felt my tail right against my legs and the little darling trotting between or around my legs. Even brushing into my tail.

Sometimes Raph looked at me and we shared a locked gaze, if only for a moment.

It felt exciting ... Like before, when I was in the 2012 world... It felt as though it was the very same, nothing had changed....

I noticed that we were close to the dojo...

I think some practice is in order...

"Anyone want to train with me?"