Rehabilitation process

Usually Bishop had everything under control, so we had only once a day reminders from him, but he really seemed to have a solution for nearly every one of Newtralizer's tricks. The teleporting had a pinch it now that his weaponry was damaged and taken away, everything...

Can't be too safe...

So the guy was wearing nothing that could hurt anyone except his claws, teeth and tail.

Sometimes, the measure were extreme, muzzling him when soldier's who were droids came to feed him.

One evening, we were hanging out, having some pizza, when another one of those reminders came from Bishop and he said,

"Kaaka'rath is still resisting and getting more and more aggressive. Weve had to muzzle him recently."

I looked over from the tv.

"Muzzle?"

"Its for everyone's protection."

He reminds.

I looked at the others. That still didn't sound right.

"Uh Bishop? What else has he been doing?"

Donnie asks, afraid to hear if the big guy was bringing more havoc.

We listened as Bishop gave us more details. Most of them involved bringing him back inside the back, as he escaped countless times and destroyed nearly half of the droids.

"Ooh, that's bad."

Mikey winces.

"We should go see this for ourselves." 

April says.

"I'm half way there."

I said, already up.

The message ends and we take the trip to the base.

We found Bishop watching Newtralizer through a screen with LeatherHead and Rockwell.

Slash was out patrolling with Gecko in the time being, LH told us.

We watched with them, how the progress was going.

It was terrible. Newtralizer kept snapping and snarling and wouldn't let the guard come too close. Even with a muzzle on, he could still move his jaw. The room disallowed him from teleporting, again, Bishop's idea, aka, dna, down to whatever stimulates his flight response.

"This isn't working."

LH said.

"This is torture."

"There's got to be another way to get through to him."

I say.

"We have tried talking to him, but Kaaka'rath will not listen. I am about to end this."

Bishop says frowning.

"Has anyone else tried to see him? Maybe the guards are setting him off. Are all of them Utroms?"

"Yes. We could not endanger the humans. They don't heal fast enough and are more prone to damage."

Bishop explains.

"That's why."

Leo says in thought.

"We need someone who can handle his attacks..."