𝟓

I looked at Angelo's empty seat in the professors class and sighed

I looked at Angelo's empty seat in the professors class and sighed. I woke up this morning and he was no where to be found. I asked Luca and Chief if they've seen him anywhere and they said no.

The only idea i have is the boys from yesterday who told him to be at their dorm by 11:30 or some shit. But the main one was in this very classroom unfazed.

I got up and excused myself out of the classroom. I pulled out my phone and started calling Angelo. The tone rang all the way through so I called again.

The line went dead again and I sighed heavily.

I know it's been a short amount of time, but it surely is unlikely that someone like Angelo would just skip his first few classes of the day.

fuck this i'm going to look for him.

"Aye bro, is everything alright?" I heard Chief come out of the classroom.

"nah i'm just worried about angelo. he isn't returning any of my calls and he's practically M.I.A. he disappeared last night and no one has seen him since." I explained.

"mm, i hope you find him." Chief said—obviously unsure on how to alleviate the little stress i had.

I nodded and started my way back to my dorm. On the way there, I took the time actually sit and think about him some more.

The conversation from yesterday between him and those boys was definitely an act of coercion and you can't convince me otherwise. Angelo doesn't seem like the type of person to just disappear—I guarantee those bitches did something to him.

The question was why though? The year just started and we are way too grown to just bully people for fun.

I remembered what they said about his last name—and how it has some relevance to the famous killer 'Arthur White'.

Last night before bed I went on my laptop and started researching Arthur a little—just to see what him and Angelo have in common.

The boys from yesterday claimed he was related to Angelo, which of course can't be true....right?

Angelo's last name is White, but that's a common last name. Anybody could have it.

But as I researched more, some of the mental issues Arthur White had intrigued me. He had psychosis, which was heavily predicted because of his consistency in talking to himself—something i've seen Angelo do.

There was also just a plethora of similarities between the two but each can have their own explanation, it's impossible the two are related.

..i hope.

I made it back to the dorm and walked in. The first thing I heard was the shower running—which i'm assuming is of course Angelo.

I knocked on the door twice and called his name, "Angelo?".