Episode 20

( Texts )

Kris Keller: I know what you did.

Skip Sands: I know what you did too. You tried to kill me, bitch.

Kris : And you cheated on me! With a man ! With a geeky nerdy man! With a geeky nerdy man in a damn wheelchair! Are you gay!

Skip: Of course I'm not gay. You know me better than that. I love you, you crazy bitch. You hit me with a cast iron skillet. And shot me ! With my own gun! Where is my gun? I should call the cops.

Kris : Screw you. I got rid of the gun and the skillet. The skillet was an antique. You owe me another one. And go ahead. Call them. I have them convinced it was DuBuis Lane. And I have evidence that proves you fucked that person. That you cheated.

Skip: They already have that old woman saying she saw me there that day anyway.

Kris: Oh who would believe some senile old lady over me ? She has her hands full with her punk thug grandsons. She can hardly talk about anything. You will leave that person alone and make all of this up to me. Or else.

Skip: Or else what?

Kris : You'll find out. If you fuck me. And you better not be gay.

                   --------

Josie Perkins: Faith, do you need a ride today? Pamela never liked you riding on that motorcycle of yours.

Faith: Ride? Where ?

Josie: To Pamela's funeral. You are coming ? Right?

                ---------

Lonnie: I expect you to cash app me my eight hundred dollars by Friday, old mate. And I want that job offer by next Friday. Tick Tock the clock goes , Nigel, old boy.

Nigel: I hate you.

Lonnie: And I hate you too. Isn't it lovely when friends have so much in common?