Episode 4

( Texts )

Spencer: You want me to raise your son Theodore? But why ? I barely know Theodore.

Lorraine: Because, brother dear, the boy is just incorrigible lately. He's basically a walking talking disaster and we have no time to deal with him and his foolishness. Franklin has a busy medical practice here transforming ugly women into sex pots. I have my charity work and Danielle's beauty pageants. We could send him to boarding school but why waste the money? After all you already have your husband's niece, nephew, whatever living with you both? What is one more? We'll pay his tuition at Barrington Academy so you don't need to concern your massive brain on that.

Spencer: Why me? I always thought you hated me.

Lorraine: Always so selfish and self absorbed. Just like when you were growing up. That's Theodore to a tee really. Anyway if you can't handle one fourteen year old boy then I guess I will just send him to Mumsy.

Spencer: No. She doesn't deserve another chance to ruin a child's life. Don't send him there.

Lorraine: Well then it's up to you because Franklin and I don't want his behavior issues here.

Spencer: What type of behavior issues? I thought he was quite smart.

Lorraine: lol he's odd. Like you.

Spencer: Let me discuss it with DuBuis.

Lorraine: Did he discuss it before he took in his relative? Well do hurry up and make a decision. Otherwise I'll just ship him to Mumsy. She'll whip him into shape. You know her lol.

                   -----------

Nigel: What do you want?

Lonnie Hawkins: I was wondering if you would give me a ring after I slipped you my number. Right under daddy's nose.

Nigel: What do you want? From me? I left that life behind.

Lonnie: You left it behind but the life didn't leave you apparently. You apparently fell into a nice little arrangement with Daddy Smooth. But you always did , didn't you? All the gullible old men loved you.

Nigel: It is not like that. I love him. I care for him.  I'm changing my life.

Lonnie: lol like I believe that. I know you too well, Nigel. But since you are changing your life why don't you spread the wealth a bit for an old friend ? Namely me. I could use a hotel upgrade and a new wardrobe to start. A few thousand might do it. To start.

Nigel: I don't have that kind of money. I don't even have a job right now. Damn it. Just leave me alone.

Lonnie: Can't do that, sugar pants. Get it from your Daddy as an advance on a blow job or something. Unless you want me to have a talk with him about the good old days in jolly old England. London proper as it is. I have pictures and everything.