Episode 9

( Texts )

Lonnie: So I think I am being a little unreasonable to you, my dear old mate. Especially since you look like you going through something lol. The arm. The face. Surprised you managed to snag Daddy in the nice suit with all your new liabilities. So instead of a few thousand I will settle for five hundred dollars a month and a job. I like the idea of wheeling and dealing in the corporate world lol. Lol Daddy said before you used to be his secretary. I want that job.

Nigel : I can maybe manage the five hundred. Maybe. I have some savings. But I am not getting you a job at Richard's firm. No. I won't.

Lonnie: You will get me the job. If I don't have a job offer from him by week's end my requirements go up to one thousand a month.  What is wrong, mate ? Afraid he may want to swap you for me? That'd be funny considering all the clients you stole from me before. Are you afraid of the real competition? That he might want a real one in his bed that he doesn't have to fuck in the dark or else he'll get scared ?

Nigel: I didn't steal any of your clients.

Lonnie: Sure you did. Just like you stole Jeremy from me. Lol maybe I should give him a ring. I hear he has been looking for you. You know Jeremy doesn't like to lose his property. I bet he would match those burns of yours to the other side of your face rofl.

Nigel: Please don't tell Jeremy. Please. I'll do my best.

Lonnie: I love it when you beg. Please. Say it again. Please. Beg me, baby. Say it. Now. Or I will make a call to Daddy. I can just see his aristocrat looking face when he sees the pictures.

Nigel: Please. Please don't tell Jeremy where I am. He'll kill me. Please don't tell Richard. I'll see what I can do for you. All right?

Lonnie: Good boy. But you know Jeremy won't kill you. His favorite little pet ? No. He'll just merely punish you for running off. You left a big hole in his little business you know. Popular little chap you were. Now Daddy Moneybags ? Him Jeremy will kill. Jeremy doesn't fancy others touching his personal  property without paying him first. But if you pony up the eight hundred a month and get me your old job working for Daddy you won't have to worry about Jeremy ever finding out.

Lonnie: Yet.