Episode 23

Beverly Hills, California

Lorraine Norland Rochester swept down the long winding staircase of her enormous mansion, saying," Theodore, the chauffeur will drive you to the airport. Try not to get lost on the way to Maryland. "

She secretly hoped he would. Or at least that the plane crashed or something, killing all on board. She loved her daughter but she truly loathed this creature that had had the absolute nerve to fall out of her fourteen years ago looking like her brother Spencer.

Spencer. The brother she hated. The brother that had stolen the love of their father. It had been because of Spencer that she had lied on Daddy at the custody hearing. Mumsy had asked and she agreed because it was such an excellent way to punish her father for daring to prefer Spencer.

All her life it had been about Spencer the delicate genius. Well she didn't really want information on his boring life. It was just an excuse to get this Spencer clone out of her perfect life.

Theodore Rochester stood by the marble front door, surrounded by his designer luggage. His blond hair was as usual so messy because he kept running his fingers through it. His blue eyes were hidden behind a pair of hideous and huge black framed glasses with dirty lenses. Dirty from the fact that he kept touching them with his long slender fingers. He wore a bright green linen button down shirt tucked into beige dress pants as well as a red bow tie with hearts and flowers. And penny loafers on his feet.

Just dreadful, her mind clunked. She was perfectly and completely right sending him to Spencer and his mixed up family.

Theodore said," They do know I'm coming, right, Lorraine? "

Lorraine lied ," Of course they do , you silly boy. Don't screw up. I won't have them sending you back. It's enough we are paying your tuition at Barrington Academy. Do not embarrass us at the school. " She sighed deeply. " What am I talking about? Of course you will. Goodbye. "

Then she turned and walked away from her only son and firstborn child.

Theodore thought that he had no intention of spying on his uncle for his mother. He just wanted out of the house. And he was not coming back there. Ever.