Callsigns

"We better go faster because otherwise your father is gonna have to take a taxi" Chilli pressed harder on the speedpedal. "Did Rusty like the bat?"

"Yeah, he's gonna give it to Jack tomorrow"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot Jack's birthday's tomorrow"

"Yeah, about that, Rusty's gonna throw a surprise party so i was wondering if i could go to his house tonight to help with the decoration?"

Bingo entered the conversation. "Why tonight? His birthday's tomorrow?"

"Well, Rusty wanted to spend the day with him, so the party's tonight"

The car stopped.

"Why'd we stop?" both the girls asked.

"We already arrived" Chilli got out of the car.

— — —

"Dad? i already told you we are at the arrivals!"

"No, not in the west wing. you know what? Just stay were you are, i'll go find you"

— — —

"Bingo! I think Dad's lost!"

"I gotta find him, wait here"

— — —

Bluey was looking around the airport to find Bandit, mostly unsuccesfully, so she decided to call him, and, by consequence, stopped paying attention to where she was walking.

— — —

"No dad, i already told you-" "No, no wait where you are-" "In what hall are yo-"

Bluey ran into a group of persons

"Ouch, i'm sorry i wasn-"

Flash.

"Oh, Hi Bluey..."

Author's notes

About damn time, amirite?

Quite short, not gonna lie.

A Callsign is the name an airline uses to identify itself.