Alive

A/N: Guess what? i'm a fucking idiot and i skipped a chapter.

"Dude."

Rusty slammed his fist on the table.

"You've downed three cans in the last three minutes. That's one beer a minute. And it's your first time drinking. How the actual fuck are you still conscious?!?"

Mackenzie looked straight at his eyes and cracked another can's airtight seal open.

"Alright, that's enough. You have to go."

Mackenzie got up in a fit of rage, went towards the entrance, got out and slammed the door shut. After at least 30 seconds, the Kelpie landline would start ringing.

+++

"Alló?"

"G'night Rusty" It was Chloe. "Have you seen Mackenzie? Bluey and he got in a fight because of fake messages and now we aren't sure where he is"

"He was just here, he left because we wouldn't let him drink our entire liquor cabinet in 15 minutes"

"Hold on, you gave him alcohol?!"

"Digger did it!"

"Why am I not surprised... anyways, any idea where he could have gone?"

"Nope."

"Alright, keep an eye out-"

"Wait! We'll meet at the lookout so we can coordinate"

"Kay, see you there"

+++

Rusty hung up. Afterwards, there was slowclapping.

Clap. Clap. Clap. "Bravo!" Exclaimed Dusty, "You have the suicidal kid alcohol and kicked him out!"

"Shut up and go get yo' sweater, we're going to the lookout"

– – –

Heeler Home;

Bluey was lying on the couch, crying as Bingo rubbed her head. Winnie was pacing the room.

"I got good and bad news," Chloe told the room. "The good news is that he was at Rusty's"

Bluey's eyes illuminated, tinted in hope.

"...the bad news is that he gave him alcohol and now he's both lost and drunk."

Bluey dived her head on the couch pillows. "What have I done?!" she'd yell in regret. Winnie hugged her. "Don't worry, i'm sure he can take care of him-"

"No he can't! I've spent the last 8 years of my life keeping him from drinking bleach or hanging himself off the swings!"

"Ooh, that's not good..." Winnie would say.

"Rusty said he'd help us find him, we'll meet at the lookout"

Bluey after hearing this would get up like a spring, grab a jacket and her phone and go towards the door. "What are you waiting for?"

Chloe would pull out her phone. "For our reinforcements"

– – –

"I don't know how you dragged me into this..." bickered Dusty as she walked alongside her brother through the cold streets of Brisbane.

"You can walk eight blocks back home if you prefer." Answered Rusty in an annoyed tone. "Either way, Mack is your friend too, right?"

"Acquaintance, get your facts straight."

Both siblings would walk up a chain of stairs into the plaza at the lookout. "Alright, where are the girls?..."

Suddenly, a white EV would pull up into the other side of the block. "Rusty!"

He'd look towards the car, which was driven by an American Foxhound. "Captain?"

"You gon' get in the car or what?!" Yelled a Dalmatian.