Hasta Siempre...

A/N: This hurts.

The Past. 7:20am

– – –

An orange open back truck would arrive at the Russell household roughly at the same time as an Orange 4x4. Out of the truck came out an adult Border Collie, who would meet an adult Heeler.

"Morning, Jaffie" Said the heeler. "Did they call you too?"

"Yes, I wonder what happened..."

Unlike Bandit who was worried, Josh was pissed. How could Mackenzie even dare to do something stupid. Both of them knocked on the door. The door was half-opened. Behind it was a female Russell Terrier checking who it was.

"Oh, come in! Come in!"

– – –

The living room was deserted. Sleeping bags and pyjamas were dropped everywhere on the floor, as if they had to flee and left everything behind.

"Uhm, Samantha?" Asked Bandit.

"Yes?"

"Is everyone okay?"

"Oh, yes don't worry. I think they're in Jack's bedroom."

– – –

Lulu's bedroom;

"OHBISCUITSOHBISCUITSOHBISCUITS-" Muttered a Blue Heeler as she paced the room.

– – –

The adults arrived at the granite bar, where Jack Russell Father, Jack's Dad, was sitting, fidgeting with the salt dispenser. "Good morning." Both parents could tell he was worried, but why?

"Take a seat" Samantha -Jack's Mum- told them. "You're certainly gonna need it"

"Samantha. What happened that made you look so worried?"

She took a deep breath. "This morning..." She hesitated. "Ah! Just look at it yourself!"

She handed them the phone. After the video ended, there was silence in the room, only interrupted by Bandit's sigh. "I have to ring up Chilli, do you mind?"

– – –

45 Minutes Later;

The door to Lulu's bedroom was opened, it was Jack's mum.

"Bluey, Mackenzie. Your parents are here."

– – –

Two pups fearfully made their way down the stairs, where they would find their parents. "Bluey, get your backpack, we're going home."

"Yes, dad..."

She took her backpack and put it in her back. Mackenzie would do the same before both of them headed for the door. Their parents would go to say goodbye to the Russells, which gave them a few seconds.

"See you, Blues..."

"See you, Kenzie..."

They then kissed quickly, in a matter of a second, before finally saying:

"I love you."

Their parents came back, prompting them to go into their respective vehicles.

Bluey got in the back seat, leaving her backpack beside her. She turned around to face the Murray-Ball truck. She could see Mackenzie sit on the back of the truck, hoping he'd only get lectu-

"AAARRRGGGHHH!"

She saw the (honestly) horrifying image of Mackenzie getting 'disciplined'. Screams, yelps and barks were heard all over the yard in audiophile-level, lossless audio.

"DAD! PLEASE STOP! I'M SORR- AAARRRGGGHHH!!!"

He didn't stop.

This went on for about 30 more seconds, until Joshua stopped hitting him. He would turn on the car and start driving. That's when Bandit finally uttered a word.

"Listen Bluey, we'll talk about this at home."

He drove off.

— — —

Back at the Heelers'

— — —

Bluey got out of the car and headed for the door. After opening, she found her mum sitting on the couch, waiting for her. Millions of thoughts rushed through the young Heeler's head. She had never seen a parent do such a thing to their child. Wasn't hitting a bad thing? Wasn't it? Then why would Mackenzie's dad do it? Would her parents do the same?

She was now sweating, and her fearful expression was noticed by Chilli.

"You're not in trouble, Bluey. Please sit down."

She did, albeit she couldn't quite get that picture out of her head.

"And don't worry, we don't believe in hitting." Said Bandit as he sat down next to his wife.

"...You don't?"

"No. Your nana did it and I promised not to do it with my own children."

"Will he be okay?"

"Bluey, I won't lie to you. He probably won't."

"...What?"

"Mackenzie's dad isn't as kind as us. Poor Mackenzie will probably be left traumatised afterwards."

"Bandit. Stop. Poor Bluey doesn't deserve to be traumatised too." Chilli then sent a question Bluey's way. "Why did you?"

"Because- I don't know! That's what couples do in movies!"

"H-Hold up, couples?"

"Y-yes... I like Mackenzie..."

Bandit sighed. This was going to be a long day.

"H-He said he felt the same so we... we-"

"You started 'dating', like in the movies?"

"...I was thinking more like Mia and Captain..."

"Oh goodness gracious..." Muttered Chilli. "What did you do?"

"We just like, kiss and stuff sometimes..."

"That's it?"

"Yes. That's it."

There was silence.

"Listen Bluey, his Dad and I came to a solution"

"What is it?"

"Believe me this hurts me too, but you and Mackenzie are no longer allowed to hang out with each other."

"For how long?"

"For an unspecified amount of time. Until you're in big kid school, at least."

"What?!"

"It's for your own go-"

Before he could finish that phrase, Bluey ran to her room and locked herself, crying on the other side of the door.

A/N: If my calculations are correct, the old finale/first half should be in about 6-7 chapters.