Under Siege [FLASHBACK]

Author's Notes: This one somehow turned into a comedy, and honestly? i'm not sure how that even happened.

---

"Rusty?!" Both gasped.

"Hey!" Jack wanted the spotlight too.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mackenzie asked peacefully.

"Took you long enough, mate" Rusty crossed his arms in order to tease his friend more efficiently.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bluey was confused.

"I mean it was quite obvious you liked each other, it's just that you two were so oblivious to each other you didn't realise it." Jack explained.

"-And you're kissing in secret."

"Rusty!" Bluey retaliated.

"Rusty Redkelpie! if this comes out I swear I'll-"

"Chill, mate! If it comes out, it wasn't because of us." Rusty asserted. "Besides, even now that it's official I don't think anyone will notice the difference" Rusty continued to tease. "Why were we here, anyways? Ah yes, your parents are here."

Rusty and Jack left.

"Well that was unfortunate" Mackenzie broke the silence. "Still, no Judo and Chloe"

"That's not fair!"

"It's totally fair!" Mackenzie tried to imitate Bluey's cousin, then broke out laughing. "Let's go, we don't want to raise suspicions."

He lent his hand to Bluey, who took it and got up.

– – –

"So? Did you find them?" Calypso asked, she didn't want any of her students to get lost, or hurt (or both).

"Yeah, they were in the boat" Rusty answered.

Calypso, in a cliche much moment then let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Thanks boys, you can go now"

Rusty and Jack then said their goodbyes and went part. However, as she observed them, Calypso noticed Bluey and Mackenzie also saying their goodbyes, albeit, not in a particularly fitting way.

– – –

"Uhm, well... see ya... I guess?" Bluey started, or finished, depends.

"Yeah, see ya?"

There was a slight moment of silence, which was int- Yep these fuckers kissed again, do they not know what 'public decency' means? Well, they barely know how to read so there's that.

Anyways, given the fact that two kids kissing is not morally right, Calypso was absolutely fucking shocked at this. And I mean I'on't blame her if I had a moral compass I'd be shocked as wel- "Dad!"

"Hey Kiddo, how was school today?" Bandit asked, completely disregarding my Ted Tal-

"Uhm, i-it was gr-great!" Bluey struggled to answer. However, almost immediately after, she'd get interrupted.

"Bye, Blues!" Mackenzie looked at her with a smile.

"Uh, b-bye Kenz!" She replied, triggering her terminal medical condition known as 'blushing at everything Mackenzie does'. Unfortunately, the illness actually makes everyone else realise she's blushing, and Bandit is also part of 'everyone'.

"Huh, I see what's happening" Bandit smirke- "WHAT'S HAPPENING!?"

– – –

As it turns out, Bandit wasn't alone in picking up Bluey, but actually accompanied by Bingo, who was in her seat upside down, for some reason.

"Dad? Why is Bingo upside down?"

"Because she said she wanted to be an ostrich! And if you want something, you have to take all of it(Okay that sounds terribly wrong. Even for this fanfic.)-

"Because she said she wanted to be an ostrich!" Bandit replied. "I already told her she won't be able to sleep tonight, but she won't listen!"

"OSTRICHES CAN'T HEAR WHEN THEY'RE INSIDE SA-AND!" Bingo teased.

"Anyways kiddo, get in. Mum made carrot soup."

---

Auhtor's note: See?