Chapter 7: Nikki

"Zain just told me that they're now going to find and kill Athena." I tell Nyx.

"What has she done?" Says Nyx, cold heartedly.

"Poisoned one of the workers in the kitchen."

Nyx looks at me.

"What?"

"What was the scent?"

"He says, "The scent of lavender, gamma radiation, opium, poison frogs, and snake venom." Why?"

"That is Athena's things to use when she poisons someone. She uses nice scented things to mask the scent of the actual thing, and believe it or not... she also uses lavender."

"How bad is she? Like her strength?"

"She can be strong when she wants to be."

"Shall I warn Zain?"

"Erebus would've done... if he's already gotten to the soft spot inside of him."

I stand there worrying over Zain.

"Does Osedian also kill a god and goddess?"

"Yes, but it gotta be covered in silver and gold."

"Either I've been watching too much Thor love and thunder, but doesn't your blood go gold?" I asked curiously.

"No, our blood is red like you mortals."

"Us mortals? Those who can die? Nyx, I'm a vampire."

"Which still can die."

"Same, go for you, immortals."

"Not really. We only die to the Osedian dipped with silver and gold. Woah, where did all that information come from?"

There was a loud explosion, and a female came out from the smoke. She has long black hair with grey eyes like they were clouded with so many problems. with a spear and shield. She was in golden armour with a red cloak.

"Nikki, run!" Nyx tells me, and she unshesths her dagger.

"No. I don't wanna. You're my priority to keep safe for Erebus."

I extend my fingers, and the woman freezes. Well, that's what I thought. She keeps walking and throws her spear. I put my hands out in front of me, and the spear had wedged into the purple auraed shield.

"Who's the whore, Nyx?" Says the woman with a soft tone.

"Aye, who are you?" Nyx asked tilting her head to the right.

"Who's the whore?"

"Who? Me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes, you." She says.

"Darking, I'll be your fucking nightmare!" I tell her. "Who are you?"

"Athena!" She says. "I will get my reve-"

"Oh, I'm sorry, you're on the wrong planet. No universe. If you want Erebus, he's back wherever he is at the moment." I tell her, interrupting her. "Sunshine, we're not the people you want to kill. It's my boyfriend. He took your "love" away from you."

"Your mortal boyfriend took an immortal?" She spat.

"Yeah, I mean fuck I wonder what the sex would be with him." I say teasing her. "I mean, is it soft? Is it passionate? Is it rough? Is it hard?"

Athena lunges forward, and I step to the side, knowing that me provoking her has worked. She grabbed her spear and spun on the spot, and tripped me up. She tries to plunge her spear into my chest, but I roll over with just seconds left to spare. I grab her spear and disarm her.

"Sunshine, ahh!" I duck. "Stop, fuck!" I duck again, and I kick her legs from underneath her. "Now, fucking listen! Have you ever heard of provocation?!"

"This is just provocation?" She asked.

"Wait, you just provoked her?" Asked Nyx.

"Yeah, I mean, her temper is short. Which, I knew, so I used it." I tell them.

"Your boyfriend whore is mine! Either you like it or not!" She extends her hand, and her spear comes back into her hand, which her spear goes through my stomach, and blood flows to the floor like a waterfall. Athena smiles, and a black cloud goes around her, and she disappears.