Chapter 23: Nikki

I hear a bang not so far from where me and Nyx were stood. I flew upwards and saw that one of my old camps was struck.

That camp is still active.

I flew on and saw basically a massacre. There were like twenty men on a cam of ten people. The people I have given my camp to when they were lost and had nowhere to go.
I flew back to Nyx and told her what was happening.

"There's twenty men destroying a camp of ten people. They're the same group I gave my camp to a few years ago." I tell her hurriedly. "Let's kill all of them."

We leapt up into the air and guided Nyx to the camp. When we got there, the kids and women were being beaten. The women were being raped as the men had to watch and feel helpless.
I cover the camp in fog, and I pick out the attackers. They all were wearing outfits like from when me, and the way the swords are attached to their waists, they must be well played swordsmen. There was a thud, and by the sounds of it, Nyx had assassinated one of the men there. Afterwards, there was an unaudible whisper from Nyx, and there were the sounds of metal clanging and clashing off each other. She must've manipulated some of the mens mind to fight for her. There were sounds of trickling and thuds. I disperse the fog. All the twenty men that were there are now lying on the floor, either dead, drawing in their own blood, or dying slowly.

"Dhanyavaad, Nyx." I thank her.