Chapter 22: Zain

"I can feel the main Arae." Says Erebus calmly. "Be careful, Zain."

At least I'm not the only one who felt it.

I turn around, and I see a blonde woman with blue eyes. Her jawline is strong but not as strong as Heacates'. It was like her face was pointy. Her skin looked, and she felt smooth. She had tight everything on. Her trousers were tight and her sweater.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask coldly.

"Zain, no. That's an Arae." Says Erebus.

I sense a little protectiveness from Erebus.

"We'll see."

She walks over and traces her fingers around my shoulders and my back. I grabbed her hand, and I tried to snap her wrist, but I couldn't. She just smiles.

"What the fuck?"

Curved horns came out of her head, and her ears had pointed and her face pointer more sharper. Wings, like fairy wings, had come from her back. It looked like her wings were stained by a rainbow splattered on in a specific pattern. Her skin went darker and went to a dark purple.

"Zain... Run!" Exlaims Erebus.

"Fuck that!" I say. "She has cursed, my future wife!"

The Arae grabs my wrists and flies upwards. She had the type of smile that she knew what she was doing.

"Who sent you?!" I asked hurriedly.

"The king of Greek Gods." She says with a little sense of gurgle and with a little growl.

"Erebus, who the fuck is the King of God's?"

"Zues."

"What has he promised you?" I ask her.

"Nothing. You won't know. You'll be dead!"

She digs her fingernails into my wrist but fails as I have my bracers still on. I smile.

"What's your weakness?" I asked.

"Why would I tell you?"

"Dhanyavaad!"

I clench my hands into fists, and fire came alive, and the Arae start to flail about in the air. She let's out a blood curdling scream, which caused blood to come out of my ears.
I flicked my wrists back, and I sliced the fingers of the Arae. She let go of me, and I kept falling. I extended my hands out in front, and I was able to get more stability just before I had hit the ground.

"How did you know that fire is the weakness for the Arae?" Asked Erebus, searching my face of a past life, maybe.

"I dunno, I just did." I reply, leaning back every time he gets closer.

"Keep your wife safe."

"I plan on doing that."

When the Arae landed and I lept at her. I had her around the throat, and I guess she had tried to claw at my hand hand. I put my thumbs into her eyes and pressed them down into her eyes. There was a squelching sound, and blood came flooding down.

"You're lucky I have just taken your eyesight." I tell her coldly.