Chapter 24: Nikki

"Who were the group at the camp we just saved?" Asked Nyx.

"Old friends of mine." I reply.

Nyx looks at me with the face of, "Are you sure they're your friends?" And looked back away.

"Do you want to know why us Ida hidden the Pieces of Adam?" Asked Nyx, which this is sounding like it's going into a lecture.

"Why?"

"So people like Diavolo won't get their hands on the weapons. The Ida didn't hide them, so the future can play hide-and-seek with them. We hid them as their was a rouge Ida that had decided to use these and kill the other Ida. There's a cloak, which will increase the wearers' defence and heighten their stealth. The pistol that Zain has that's to increase the aceracy. The staff you gotten from under compound that's to increase your magic strength and how much you can give you. The bracered blade like this one you have given me will increase the damage of the assassination. There's more out there, which would've most likely would've been hidden after I died. Nikki, these pieces of Adam aren't something you can play hide-and-seek with. It'll just kill you."

I knew it was going to be some sort of lecture.

"Yes, it was going to be a lecture." She says. "But it's not no more."

I forgot she can read minds.

I keep walking, and I black out.