Chapter 13: Nikki

"We are now going to find someone named Benjamin Ashford." I say, walking to a table. "Jane, give us the last known location of Benjamin Ashford."

"Yes, Ma'am." Says the automated voice.

A map comes up showing Costa, KFC, McDonald's, Gym, Pizza Hut, a go karting place, a trampoline place, and a garage.

"Jane, where's this?" I asked. "I don't recognise this place."

"This is in the UK. In West Midlands, Stourbridge."

"So not in America? He must know that someone's on his tail."

"Actually, Ma'am, it seems that he's going to the UK for a piece of Adam."

"What? I thought they were all destroyed?"

"No, there are more in the UK. Especially in the west Midlands and London areas."

"Fuck. We need to make sure that Zain doesn't know it."

"I've already sent him the locations."

"NO! TELL HIM TO ABORT!"

"He already seems to be there."

"Show me his location now." I spat.

"What's with the piece of Adam." Asked Nyx.

"The piece of Adam is the pistol that Zain has holistered." I reply to her. "There's more pieces than just the pistol."

"How?"

"Jane, go into it."

"The Pieces of Adam were made by the Ida." Says Jane. "The Ida were the first human sivilisation who had strong powers or / and weapons. One ore that was used was Osedian ore. Erebus, Nyx, Medusa, Athena, and Zues were just a few of the first sivilisation. The blade that Erebus gave Nyx in the early years of sivilisation was made of Osedian."

"Wait- this blade?" Asked Nyx curiously.

"Jane scan."

Jane scans the blade.

"Yes. That exact blade was made for Nyx."

"Continue of the Ida explanation, Jane."

"After Erebus gives Nyx the blade, there was so much blood shed, and not from Nyx nor Erebus. Blood was shed by an unknown Ida. The DNA for the unknown is in my database but broken."

"Do you have any clue it may be, Nyx?" I asked.

"No."

"Do you think that Zain should be careful, Jane?"

"Yes. I have an idea if it may be that Benjamin Ashford."

I throw my hand behind me, and the portal opens to Benjamin's last known location.