Chapter 4: Zain

"Nikki, just told me you and Nyx have Osedian ores in this universe." I say. "Do you?"

"Yes, but they are becoming more rarer by the day." Erebus says.

"Rarer? By the day?" I asked.

"Yes, but because it's becoming rarer, I don't know where there will be any." He says.

I stand there and but there's something pulling me towards a hill behind me.

"I think there may be some behind me on the mountain." I say.

"Impossible." He says. "I took all the Osedian and hid it, I only made one blade, and that's for Nyx."

I turn around, and I begin to walk towards the hill.

"Where do you think you're going?" Erebus asks coldly. "We're not done."

"I think we are." I reply.

He goes in front of me in the blink of an eye, and he palms me back. I go flying backwards, but I put up a shield.

"The only thing to stop Dante is up on that hill! There's no way in hell I'm going back to my universe with that ore!"

"I hid it for a reason, Zain! It's too powerful for your moral mind!"

"Except if you put it into a blade, sword, bullets, or knife!"

"What do you mean?"

"Nikki had touched the Osedian blade, and her mind is still intact."

"She's a witch."

"I'm a warlock."

He looks at me warely. "How am I supposed to know that?"

"No scratches. I had put up a shield just before I hit the wall."

"Whatever."

"What the fuck do you mean "whatever""

He extends his arm and I find myself up off of the floor. I was gasping for air and trying to claw at Erebus's hands so I won't die. He quickly ran at me in the blink of an eye.

What the fuck!

I tried to roll out of the way, but I was stuck in place. I felt a hold upon arms, and when I looked, I saw two to three black holds upon my arms.

Fuck! I'm gonna die!

"You're fear! That's another thing you need to control!" Erebus says hastily.

He comes in with a punch, but he changes direction with milliseconds left to spare and punches my stomach. I gasped for air, and blood came from my mouth.

"If you controlled your anger and your fear, you won't be in this position." I keep gasping as he continues. "You may think that your anger is what keeps you alive. It isn't."